Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 10981
-
07-16-23 19:36 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 110Mailani aka Leia
She is back and I will see her tonight, Leia is the ATF that has come home for a short time, don't miss out boyz, be very pono with her she is a kama'aina wahine, love that sweet okole.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
07-16-23 18:34 #9315Banned Member

Posts: 235Coming back
Spoke with Yuri she told me she will be back soon and wants to work as much as possible for a few weeks.
-
07-16-23 15:10 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 1532Lol
You are so right! It is called marriage, Suga Dada, High Maintenance, or worse a Dramatic Emotional out of life GF (from experience). Maybe more like $1 K an hour, just wanted to give you all a laugh. But again, unless IMHO it is that once-in-a-lifetime OTR or your PSE Dream? The Kala $ I spent for those UTR is nutz, but that was back in the day PStars and some UTR POV Only Fans to B-rated actresses and PStar HOF who would only hook up on the side for content, I use to tell myself why not? SMH now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 12:33 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 1021Msbre92 Coming in August
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Msbre92
I've seen her about two times when she has come out here to the islands nice and thick in all the right places she can really take a good pounding.
Have fun with her while she's in town in town if you can.
-
07-16-23 08:21 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 1301Kristina
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9779113.htm?cat=1
Ok who's going to TOFTT and report back on this one? IIRC this one is also on Seeking. This one get GPS. She quoted me 1 k. I'm going to pass on this one. She is hot looking and is originally from PI, but now living in Vegas. Report back if you got info. TIA & GL!
-
07-16-23 03:21 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 1021Bianca304
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Bianca304
I just left her incall place close to the beach & zoo.
She does have no-list but I got me which counts.
If you want to try a Big Young girl who can take a good pounding then try her out.
Have fun Men.
-
07-16-23 03:07 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 337Fuk no pussy is worth $700 per hour
Fuk that this chick is fat and overpriced go back to the mainland.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:28 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 835I would say try see if Baby or Lulu do outcall, I would say they would be worth it.
Originally Posted by JasonHungHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:05 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 403Outcall
Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.
-
07-15-23 13:11 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 46M Magic
I was lucky that She came to Kona when she first started working as escort last year! Smiley's right. She's good and enthusiastic!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 23:04 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 238Eros
What's up braddas. I know for sure up in Vegas, Eros is almost all scams! Some states supposed to be legit tho, but even there get plenty scams. Mainland get so much scams, and fakes, catfish, or hustles with bad service. Lucky to live Hawaii. The MPs are the best. Everything on mainland cost way more, like everything. Same action up there cost double, or sometimes even more. Plenty fake ads on many sites. Eros up there is a waste of time for the most part. Waste time, lose money.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 17:31 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 254Eros
The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 12:27 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 1021MagdaleneMagic Is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic
I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.
Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.
LATER Men.
-
07-14-23 05:34 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 238Baby
Mahalo on the 411 on Baby, at JDorian. BTW, you may need to clear your inbox. It's full and blocking you from receiving msgs. Aloha!
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 23:31 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 238Scammer. Irene
And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
Originally Posted by AllAboutO
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






