Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I stick with rubrankings, Tryst, or Adult search. I see vey few posts about deposits on these sites. We all should totally avoid deposits, fulfilling their requests will encourage more plus effectively jack up prices.
    I thought Tryst was scammer-free until recently, working under the assumption that the higher-dollar, more put-together girls there are above board with deposits.

    Found out that's not the case and was thinking with my little heard too much to be smart.

    "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again!

  2. #12630
    Tried to set something up with Shy recently. Photos looked good and read like a real native English speaker.

    Took a couple of tries to get a text convo going, but once I did? Damn, she is incomprehensible. Her texts were confusing, and she'd occasionally reply with a voice attachment. Equally garbled and out of it.

    Don't know the situation and won't speculate on the details, but she seemed like a mess.

    Not my scene. I skipped out on any further plans.

    314-366-6064.

  3. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    No to both questions because after 30+ years at this hobby I'm not naive or reckless enough to fall for "any" of those bullshit ads on Listcrawler anymore, period...Listcrawler "in" St. Louis (which was in fact my go-to site here back in the day) has now devolved into a damn near TOTAL shitshow of deposit scammers, bait/switch ripoffs and-in some cases-people reporting straight up "robbery" by pimps/boyfriends when they show up...That's a not racial thing (BTW: This is the part where I tell you I "AM" bi-racial and my mother is black, so...) it's just the nature of what Listcrawler has now morphed into ACROSS THE BOARD...You mentioned Tryst in a post below and I actually agree 100%, so if you're looking for a black provider, or a provider of "any" ethnicity, who's also using "real" pics and doesn't actually look like some fucking wildebeest who belongs in an airport sniffing luggage "or" just trying to scam you for deposits-or something far worse-Tryst is a much safer choice than "anything or anyone" you'll find on Listcrawler at this point because finding a provider on Listcrawler who's "not" trying to screw you over has now become the anomaly...

    Stay Safe Out There
    I also totally stay away from 2 back page. I think it's practically 99%scammers.

    I'll throw out a couple requests for incall only and every time, they come back and ask me for my Zip code!! Why would you want that if I'm incall!

    I'm not saying Tryst and Rubrankings are perfect, but odds are much better to find an honest provider.

  4. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelinguy7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I kind of forgot about that option. I used to use that and Google reverse but it seemed like they rarely found anything.
    No worries, just take EVERY ad on Listcrawler with a "huge" dose of caution and skepticism, and that ESPECIALLY goes for any ad with pics of some smoking hot girl who's claiming she's into "everything", that's basically become a "guaranteed" recipe for a level-5 shitshow here in St. Louis using that site...

    Stay Safe.

  5. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Very true, I also have 2 other homes (one in Las Vegas and another in Laguna Beach) and coming back to St. Louis is practically like entering a hobbyist black hole while I'm here as far as "legit" new choices go, so I just have a couple of now "off the grid" providers that I still see when I'm here because they know me and trust me to be discrete since they also have "real" jobs now, but that's basically it...
    Damn how true I've been kind of quite on the forums and continuing with the ones I know and every time I travel its a breath of fresh feels like stl is in a slump. Hope itll pick up in the future.

  6. #12626

    Sad, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think St Louis has devolved into a shitshow. There's, what, 6 good providers. Of course, we're also to blame. We get what we deserve in this city.
    Very true, I also have 2 other homes (one in Las Vegas and another in Laguna Beach) and coming back to St. Louis is practically like entering a hobbyist black hole while I'm here as far as "legit" new choices go, so I just have a couple of now "off the grid" providers that I still see when I'm here because they know me and trust me to be discrete since they also have "real" jobs now, but that's basically it...

  7. #12625
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler "in" St. Louis (which was in fact my go-to site here back in the day) has now devolved into a damn near TOTAL shitshow of deposit scammers, bait/switch ripoffs and-in some cases-people reporting straight up "robbery" by pimps/boyfriends when they show up...
    I think St Louis has devolved into a shitshow. There's, what, 6 good providers. Of course, we're also to blame. We get what we deserve in this city.

  8. #12624

    None, and No!

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    How many have you seen from those ads? Have you ever been scammed or robbed by someone not in these ads?
    No to both questions because after 30+ years at this hobby I'm not naive or reckless enough to fall for "any" of those bullshit ads on Listcrawler anymore, period...Listcrawler "in" St. Louis (which was in fact my go-to site here back in the day) has now devolved into a damn near TOTAL shitshow of deposit scammers, bait/switch ripoffs and-in some cases-people reporting straight up "robbery" by pimps/boyfriends when they show up...That's a not racial thing (BTW: This is the part where I tell you I "AM" bi-racial and my mother is black, so...) it's just the nature of what Listcrawler has now morphed into ACROSS THE BOARD...You mentioned Tryst in a post below and I actually agree 100%, so if you're looking for a black provider, or a provider of "any" ethnicity, who's also using "real" pics and doesn't actually look like some fucking wildebeest who belongs in an airport sniffing luggage "or" just trying to scam you for deposits-or something far worse-Tryst is a much safer choice than "anything or anyone" you'll find on Listcrawler at this point because finding a provider on Listcrawler who's "not" trying to screw you over has now become the anomaly...

    Stay Safe Out There

  9. #12623
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelinguy7;6518079[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/144176952[/URL]#.

    I'm usually a sugardaddy type but I'm get tired of the chase and bullshit. Thought I'd try an escort. Anyone know anything about this one? I like the skinny, 18-25 type. Suggestions?
    This is an absolute scam. Look at time between ads. Took her 12 minutes to go from Kirksville to st. Louis.

  10. #12622
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    You might as well go in your bedroom with a toy gun and flip off the lights, put it to your head and just pretend to rob "yourself", it'll actually be more fun and less dangerous...I guarantee every one of those ads is some form of scammer/ripoff/robbery bullshit.
    How many have you seen from those ads? Have you ever been scammed or robbed by someone not in these ads?

  11. #12621

    For the record

    What are the odds that anyone on this site is legit, not associated with a pimp or someone that won't try to rob you. For the record I'd love to find a good reliable ebony provider. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ouri/stlouis/1.

    I visit every race of provider and the likely hood of something happening bad has been the same no matter the race. I hate the fact we can't ever escape the hatred and bigoted remarks anywhere. Each provider is different. Lets focus on helping each other avoid the bad and find the good. Keep the racism. There are many good ebony providers on tryst.com. I have also found some on listcrawler.

  12. #12620

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://tineye.com/search/e5ff8c4e55...er=desc&page=1

    Pro Tip: It's amazing how much time you can save "yourself" by doing a simple "10 second" reverse image search on a scammer's pics...Stay Safe.
    Thanks. I kind of forgot about that option. I used to use that and Google reverse but it seemed like they rarely found anything.

  13. #12619

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelinguy7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144176952#.

    I'm usually a sugardaddy type but I'm get tired of the chase and bullshit. Thought I'd try an escort. Anyone know anything about this one? I like the skinny, 18-25 type. Suggestions?
    https://tineye.com/search/e5ff8c4e55...er=desc&page=1

    Pro Tip: It's amazing how much time you can save "yourself" by doing a simple "10 second" reverse image search on a scammer's pics...Stay Safe.

  14. #12618

    Mariee

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144176952#.

    I'm usually a sugardaddy type but I'm get tired of the chase and bullshit. Thought I'd try an escort. Anyone know anything about this one? I like the skinny, 18-25 type. Suggestions?

  15. #12617

    None

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds that anyone on this site is legit, not associated with a pimp or someone that won't try to rob youhttps://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ouri/stlouis/1.
    You might as well go in your bedroom with a toy gun and flip off the lights, put it to your head and just pretend to rob "yourself", it'll actually be more fun and less dangerous...I guarantee every one of those ads is some form of scammer/ripoff/robbery bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape