Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12612

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Its a scam, they are popping up on all sites, do not fall for it, I had one even say ok no Cashapp, you go buy me a card Ebay card and we can go from there, I told her I don't buy cards you can do that yourself, . They back down and later text you and try again, don't fall for the scam my friend.
    They all follow the same play book almost word for word.

  2. #12611

    No deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    What is everyone doing about all the providers on STG, List Crawler, etc requiring "booking confirmation" ? They are almost all scams but, every provider is now wanting a deposit. I do not do deposits unless they can prove to me they are actually at the location said, but it sure makes for slim pickings when they all seem to be that way.
    Unless people like Eden START asking for deposits (not saying she will) I'd never agree to do it. Anyone well reviewed and established requiring a deposit after being stood up is different than unfamiliar providers. I personally can see more people requiring deposits because of the no shows. But until then, just say no thank you. There are well established out of town providers who are well reviewed requiring deposits and I personally would trust them. An example would be if I lived in washdc and booked Violetta Michelle when she traveled from St. Louis. She's well reviewed and legit. It can work out. But other sites and unrecognized providers never would I consider gifts or deposits ahead of time.

  3. #12610

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    What is everyone doing about all the providers on STG, List Crawler, etc requiring "booking confirmation" ? They are almost all scams but, every provider is now wanting a deposit. I do not do deposits unless they can prove to me they are actually at the location said, but it sure makes for slim pickings when they all seem to be that way.
    Its a scam, they are popping up on all sites, do not fall for it, I had one even say ok no Cashapp, you go buy me a card Ebay card and we can go from there, I told her I don't buy cards you can do that yourself, . They back down and later text you and try again, don't fall for the scam my friend.

  4. #12609

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicBoom  [View Original Post]
    I see on Eros we have a starlett visiting our town. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on here about whether to invest? You all are awesome and I appreciate the conversation.

    Cheers.
    What is everyone doing about all the providers on STG, List Crawler, etc requiring "booking confirmation" ? They are almost all scams but, every provider is now wanting a deposit. I do not do deposits unless they can prove to me they are actually at the location said, but it sure makes for slim pickings when they all seem to be that way.

  5. #12608

    Squirter

    I am looking for a provider, preferably Asian who is able to squirt. I anyone is able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me with any info you can offer.

  6. #12607

    Squirter

    I am looking for a provider, preferably Asian who is able to squirt. I anyone is able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me with any info you can offer.

  7. #12606

    This one legit?

    Anyone tried this one? I'm interested but want to make sure this one is vouched for, safety reasons and all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144462994#.

  8. #12605

    South Regions

    Man, so many of these women that have been vouched for, but almost all of them are in the goddamn Saint Charles area, what's with that place? I'm far too south for that (Affton / Marlborough area), what can anyone recommend for women in the southern area? Especially ones that do BBJ? I know Jessica is one, closest in fact, tried her, but was not really satisfied with her performance so no repeat for me on her. Which is annoying cause she would have been my regular otherwise.

    Any others?

    Asking cause when I go, it's got to be discreet, especially now with a damned Ring installed on my home, the Mrs. Will know anytime I leave at night.

  9. #12604

    Porn star

    I see on Eros we have a starlett visiting our town. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on here about whether to invest? You all are awesome and I appreciate the conversation.

    Cheers.

  10. #12603
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    You mean Caucasian? This chick is 100% Caucasian.
    Damn really? I thought she mixed with something. My bad.

  11. #12602
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.
    I was wondering about Lotus. She did a last minute cancellation on me a few weeks ago, and I have been able to get a response since. I just hope that she is ok.

  12. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.
    You mean Caucasian? This chick is 100% Caucasian.

  13. #12600

    Rose

    Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.

  14. #12599

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She's definitely one of my favorites! http://www.tallredv.com/.

  15. #12598

    Olivia or lotus

    I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape