Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 17727
-
07-13-23 11:47 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 139Damn how true I've been kind of quite on the forums and continuing with the ones I know and every time I travel its a breath of fresh feels like stl is in a slump. Hope itll pick up in the future.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 22:20 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 552Sad, but...
Very true, I also have 2 other homes (one in Las Vegas and another in Laguna Beach) and coming back to St. Louis is practically like entering a hobbyist black hole while I'm here as far as "legit" new choices go, so I just have a couple of now "off the grid" providers that I still see when I'm here because they know me and trust me to be discrete since they also have "real" jobs now, but that's basically it...
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 21:59 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 638I think St Louis has devolved into a shitshow. There's, what, 6 good providers. Of course, we're also to blame. We get what we deserve in this city.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 20:48 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 552None, and No!
No to both questions because after 30+ years at this hobby I'm not naive or reckless enough to fall for "any" of those bullshit ads on Listcrawler anymore, period...Listcrawler "in" St. Louis (which was in fact my go-to site here back in the day) has now devolved into a damn near TOTAL shitshow of deposit scammers, bait/switch ripoffs and-in some cases-people reporting straight up "robbery" by pimps/boyfriends when they show up...That's a not racial thing (BTW: This is the part where I tell you I "AM" bi-racial and my mother is black, so...) it's just the nature of what Listcrawler has now morphed into ACROSS THE BOARD...You mentioned Tryst in a post below and I actually agree 100%, so if you're looking for a black provider, or a provider of "any" ethnicity, who's also using "real" pics and doesn't actually look like some fucking wildebeest who belongs in an airport sniffing luggage "or" just trying to scam you for deposits-or something far worse-Tryst is a much safer choice than "anything or anyone" you'll find on Listcrawler at this point because finding a provider on Listcrawler who's "not" trying to screw you over has now become the anomaly...
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe Out There
-
07-12-23 19:08 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 80This is an absolute scam. Look at time between ads. Took her 12 minutes to go from Kirksville to st. Louis.
Originally Posted by Travelinguy7;6518079[URL
-
07-12-23 13:05 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 88How many have you seen from those ads? Have you ever been scammed or robbed by someone not in these ads?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 13:03 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 88For the record
What are the odds that anyone on this site is legit, not associated with a pimp or someone that won't try to rob you. For the record I'd love to find a good reliable ebony provider. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ouri/stlouis/1.
I visit every race of provider and the likely hood of something happening bad has been the same no matter the race. I hate the fact we can't ever escape the hatred and bigoted remarks anywhere. Each provider is different. Lets focus on helping each other avoid the bad and find the good. Keep the racism. There are many good ebony providers on tryst.com. I have also found some on listcrawler.
-
07-12-23 12:40 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks
Thanks. I kind of forgot about that option. I used to use that and Google reverse but it seemed like they rarely found anything.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 09:54 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 552You're Welcome
https://tineye.com/search/e5ff8c4e55...er=desc&page=1
Originally Posted by Travelinguy7
[View Original Post]
Pro Tip: It's amazing how much time you can save "yourself" by doing a simple "10 second" reverse image search on a scammer's pics...Stay Safe.
-
07-12-23 01:02 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 35Mariee
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144176952#.
I'm usually a sugardaddy type but I'm get tired of the chase and bullshit. Thought I'd try an escort. Anyone know anything about this one? I like the skinny, 18-25 type. Suggestions?
-
07-11-23 20:56 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 552None
You might as well go in your bedroom with a toy gun and flip off the lights, put it to your head and just pretend to rob "yourself", it'll actually be more fun and less dangerous...I guarantee every one of those ads is some form of scammer/ripoff/robbery bullshit.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 08:38 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 192Another one
There's another one for massages at least. Text to book. Immediate provider reply is "let me check that time and date. Consider it booked but I still need to get back with you, BTW I have a 25 $ cancellation fee. " I try to book in advance.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
A day or two goes by without any reply. I've asked for status without reply.
Later a few days.. Reply comes back on the date of desired booking AND 20-30 minutes before start time, "hi babe, I can do today as we discussed. Are you still coming. ".
When I reply back and say I never heard back etc , zero follow up, no replies to inquires, and i don't even have address 30 minutes beforehand, I received, "per our discussion, there is a 25 $ cancellation fee. My cash app is xyz@cashapp”. I got impression it was a guy texting me by the tone. One of the times I didnt see the message until hours after the start time..
When I don't reply back i receive another firmer message asking for the “agreed upon cancellation fee.”
I reply back stating we never had a booking and I never got an address. Then I block.
This has happened twice for 2 massage providers now. Not any AMPs, not Jenny, Abby, not any vixen etc. Independent ad massage people. The ads are taken down now but it was on rub ranking and adult search. "Betsy" was one name, can't recall other months ago. It's not really an inventive scam but it was tempting to say,"ok, cannot wait!! I'm already in transit and right down the street. Just need Need address. " I'm quite sure no address would have come or it would be Troy,mo or Troy Illinois etc.. somewhere remote.one gal claimed to be in Manchester area in her ad but “her” ad is gone.
-
07-11-23 08:29 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 411Personally, I stick with rubrankings, Tryst, or Adult search. I see vey few posts about deposits on these sites. We all should totally avoid deposits, fulfilling their requests will encourage more plus effectively jack up prices.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 07:20 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 224Black Dynomite Website
What are the odds that anyone on this site is legit, not associated with a pimp or someone that won't try to rob you. For the record I'd love to find a good reliable ebony provider. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ouri/stlouis/1.
-
07-11-23 07:11 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 224Years ago I saw a porn star in St. Louis and it was top 3 worst experiences. However I was lucky enough to meet Amy Ried and it was a top 3 best experiences. Since then I've seen several and none would match up with St Louis best local talent. You're paying for the title porn star which in the end isn't it all the same? Save that money and do two or three girls instead of one. Just my 2 cents and best of luck.
Originally Posted by SonicBoom
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





