Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 17730
-
07-09-23 17:45 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 164Rose
Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.
-
07-09-23 15:42 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 335Violetta
She's definitely one of my favorites! http://www.tallredv.com/.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 13:15 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 195Olivia or lotus
I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.
-
07-09-23 12:58 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 255Yikes, I can't think of a bigger signal to stay away from her. Not only the risky BBFS stuff but if she's getting knocked up while she already supposedly has a special needs kid to take care of. And then to tell a client hey guess what, you've got another kid to support. And if you read her ads she's specifically looking for older, financially well off white guys. It's all part of a plan it seems to rope someone in to be financially tethered to her, exactly the opposite of why guys see escorts.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 09:55 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 230Lots of red flags with the wording of the ad. 💯 fake. But I'll bet if you send her a deposit, she'll "love you long time!" 🤪.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 23:03 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 201If you do a reverse search on the pictures, those pictures have been used all over the country associated with different phone numbers. I say it's probably a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 22:14 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 447For sure fake.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 21:52 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 74Amanda
Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
-
07-08-23 15:31 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 527
-
07-08-23 14:30 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...b986af707015af
Seen this one today.
The good.
She's real.
Amazing ass.
The bad.
Everything covered.
Half ass suck maybe 2 minutes.
Made me put on hat.
No eating at why. (the body had me thinking with wrong head).
I seen her at a local store by where she stays a few days ago. I figured just another scammer.
-
07-07-23 16:46 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 258Saving up for a ladder to go see her
http://www.tallredv.com/
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 15:06 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 240She is on tryst if memory serves.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 09:49 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 489Violetta
Link or website?
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 09:48 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 213Can't find any info
Come on hunters. Someone has to have any kind of info to share.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 07:10 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 192Violetta
She doesn't do half hours for certain.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
Since she has other responsibilities and means. I don't think she will reduce rates but I didn't ask. She doesn't strike me as one to negotiate but is very nice.










Reply With Quote





