Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12600

    Rose

    Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.

  2. #12599

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She's definitely one of my favorites! http://www.tallredv.com/.

  3. #12598

    Olivia or lotus

    I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.

  4. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    Did she mention FS or bare FS? Curious cause a buddy saw her also a few months ago and then few weeks later said she was knocked up and it was his. Saying he was the only one she did bare FS with.
    Yikes, I can't think of a bigger signal to stay away from her. Not only the risky BBFS stuff but if she's getting knocked up while she already supposedly has a special needs kid to take care of. And then to tell a client hey guess what, you've got another kid to support. And if you read her ads she's specifically looking for older, financially well off white guys. It's all part of a plan it seems to rope someone in to be financially tethered to her, exactly the opposite of why guys see escorts.

  5. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you do a reverse search on the pictures, those pictures have been used all over the country associated with different phone numbers. I say it's probably a deposit scam.
    Lots of red flags with the wording of the ad. 💯 fake. But I'll bet if you send her a deposit, she'll "love you long time!" 🤪.

  6. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
    If you do a reverse search on the pictures, those pictures have been used all over the country associated with different phone numbers. I say it's probably a deposit scam.

  7. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
    For sure fake.

  8. #12593

    Amanda

    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044

  9. #12592

  10. #12591
    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...b986af707015af

    Seen this one today.

    The good.

    She's real.

    Amazing ass.

    The bad.

    Everything covered.

    Half ass suck maybe 2 minutes.

    Made me put on hat.

    No eating at why. (the body had me thinking with wrong head).

    I seen her at a local store by where she stays a few days ago. I figured just another scammer.

  11. #12590

    Saving up for a ladder to go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    http://www.tallredv.com/

  12. #12589
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She is on tryst if memory serves.

  13. #12588

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    In past few weeks, I visited Violetta Michelle. Very tall. Very nice. Very good location, plenty of places to park. She needs references. She is an outstanding communicator. I don't post links but people can very easily find her. I wasn't prepared for how nice she is. I understand this is a professional booking and I'm not her new best friend but she is genuinely nice.

    She lists her general location and is on Twitter. She's certainly at the upper pricing range end. She seemed to prefer email first then text after references verified. She requires two references. She had no tattoos that I could see. Her hair is really red. In more areas than one which is refreshing. There are a few stairs in play but her location is nice. She is very tall, warm, and caring. She asks "is this ok " before doing any activities. I can sense she has her outside life together and isn't into bad things. I don't see many reports on her, but I've seen favorable mentions of her. She's not likely hurting for bookings but I thought I'd add a report here. I generally only do massage but wondered about the experience of someone "higher end. " she is upscale, has great spotless location, talks nicely once there, and communicates extremely well.

    She enjoys what she does in my opinion and likely is selective about people, hence the references. The requirement of references puts me at ease. Needless to say, I was "cross eyed" for a few hours after the visit. In a good way. Her skin is extremely smooth and she is in phenomenal physical shape. She has implants which is common but theyre not ridiculously large or bad.
    Link or website?

  14. #12587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Can't find any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/143831769

    Does anyone have any info or experience?

    Thanks? You can pm me with info.
    Come on hunters. Someone has to have any kind of info to share.

  15. #12586

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Jut curious, did you pay her full rate for one hour? Does she do HH?
    She doesn't do half hours for certain.

    Since she has other responsibilities and means. I don't think she will reduce rates but I didn't ask. She doesn't strike me as one to negotiate but is very nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape