Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12603
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    You mean Caucasian? This chick is 100% Caucasian.
    Damn really? I thought she mixed with something. My bad.

  2. #12602
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.
    I was wondering about Lotus. She did a last minute cancellation on me a few weeks ago, and I have been able to get a response since. I just hope that she is ok.

  3. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.
    You mean Caucasian? This chick is 100% Caucasian.

  4. #12600

    Rose

    Has anyone had any experience with this Asian girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144401815#.

  5. #12599

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She's definitely one of my favorites! http://www.tallredv.com/.

  6. #12598

    Olivia or lotus

    I was unable to reach them at all, is anyone in contact with them recently?? Can someone help, dm me thanks.

  7. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    Did she mention FS or bare FS? Curious cause a buddy saw her also a few months ago and then few weeks later said she was knocked up and it was his. Saying he was the only one she did bare FS with.
    Yikes, I can't think of a bigger signal to stay away from her. Not only the risky BBFS stuff but if she's getting knocked up while she already supposedly has a special needs kid to take care of. And then to tell a client hey guess what, you've got another kid to support. And if you read her ads she's specifically looking for older, financially well off white guys. It's all part of a plan it seems to rope someone in to be financially tethered to her, exactly the opposite of why guys see escorts.

  8. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you do a reverse search on the pictures, those pictures have been used all over the country associated with different phone numbers. I say it's probably a deposit scam.
    Lots of red flags with the wording of the ad. 💯 fake. But I'll bet if you send her a deposit, she'll "love you long time!" 🤪.

  9. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
    If you do a reverse search on the pictures, those pictures have been used all over the country associated with different phone numbers. I say it's probably a deposit scam.

  10. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
    For sure fake.

  11. #12593

    Amanda

    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044

  12. #12592

  13. #12591
    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...b986af707015af

    Seen this one today.

    The good.

    She's real.

    Amazing ass.

    The bad.

    Everything covered.

    Half ass suck maybe 2 minutes.

    Made me put on hat.

    No eating at why. (the body had me thinking with wrong head).

    I seen her at a local store by where she stays a few days ago. I figured just another scammer.

  14. #12590

    Saving up for a ladder to go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    http://www.tallredv.com/

  15. #12589
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She is on tryst if memory serves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape