Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17541
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Never been asked for one of those. What say the veteran mongers on the issue of dick pic verification?

    MJ1.
    To me it's really no big deal. I've done it a couple of times with good results. Every time I complied with their request, I almost instantly got a response back and the date was on! But just to clarify, I'm single and unattached. I know several mongers on these forums are against that because of the better halves or significant others finding out. Or maybe blackmail by the provider? Or some even think it might be some kind of "set up" or "trap" by law enforcement which always makes me bust out laughing in real life because that is not how LE sting operations run. I could be wrong but I think a lot of these providers also do it to see if the person is black or white as quite a few of these girls won't see black men and that is merely their way of doing it incognito without coming across as racist. (instead of putting no AA or no black men in their ad's)

  2. #17540
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Never been asked for one of those. What say the veteran mongers on the issue of dick pic verification?

    MJ1.
    Probably just checking that your not black without saying so on the ad.

  3. #17539

    Hmmm. Widow

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She wants a verification picture of dick and holding up two fingers.
    Never been asked for one of those. What say the veteran mongers on the issue of dick pic verification?

    MJ1.

  4. #17538
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to set something up but her commas are spotty.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/widowbaby/57455098
    She wants a verification picture of dick and holding up two fingers.

  5. #17537

    Another advance booking scammer

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-942-6129

    This girl will first ask which city you are located in. Then she will give address of a house in that city. Next, she will quote lowest donation, in my case she said 80 for hh. Next she will say You must pay 50% to confirm your booking. Her version of story: "Because a few days ago, when I went to meet without booking, people handed me over to the police. That's why I don't meet anyone without a booking because I don't want to go to jail a second time. I'm not forcing you to meet if you want to be with me you have to pay some money to meet otherwise don't waste my time. Every customer of mine meets me with advance booking".

    Ok next one.

  6. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDawg  [View Original Post]
    The ad you've been talking about is fake yet you keep pushing it. The app you are pushing is a screenshot app that is unsecure.
    I am not sure what you are talking about. I didn't refer to (or push) any fake ad in my previous post and I didn't push any particular app.

  7. #17535

    Widowbaby

    Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to set something up but her commas are spotty.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/widowbaby/57455098

  8. #17534

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.
    The ad you've been talking about is fake yet you keep pushing it. The app you are pushing is a screenshot app that is unsecure.

  9. #17533
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
    If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.

  10. #17532

    Bubbles

    Any Intel on this one price looks like a steal. I sent a few messages but no response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144003577

  11. #17531
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
    Looks like Mr. Number to me. You can see user reports for some numbers and report any number you enter as fraud, telemarketer, spam, etc.

  12. #17530
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.

  13. #17529

    Gram

    Thought she was quoting more. Did you negotiate down?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeer55  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic BBBJ with swallow. She wants to lead the session. Nice location in Glen Burnie! Real pictures! 100/15 min.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/gram/

  14. #17528

    Cip

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?
    It was standard. I even asked about it before I got inside her because her ad said no BBFS. She just said she does it sometimes. I was probably the 3rd guy to fill her up that day.

    Dobson.

  15. #17527
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. She was all business. BBJ was OK, but she wasn't sucking for long. She asked if I was ready and yes I was because the blowjob wasn't anything special. She got on her back for mish and then fill her up. She didn't seem too out of it, but I wasn't there very long. I've thought about going back, but I know it's just going to suck. Might as well use my hand.

    Dobson.
    She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape