Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 1467 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17537

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.
    The ad you've been talking about is fake yet you keep pushing it. The app you are pushing is a screenshot app that is unsecure.

  2. #17536
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
    If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.

  3. #17535

    Bubbles

    Any Intel on this one price looks like a steal. I sent a few messages but no response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144003577

  4. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
    Looks like Mr. Number to me. You can see user reports for some numbers and report any number you enter as fraud, telemarketer, spam, etc.

  5. #17533
    Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.

  6. #17532

    Gram

    Thought she was quoting more. Did you negotiate down?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeer55  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic BBBJ with swallow. She wants to lead the session. Nice location in Glen Burnie! Real pictures! 100/15 min.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/gram/

  7. #17531

    Cip

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?
    It was standard. I even asked about it before I got inside her because her ad said no BBFS. She just said she does it sometimes. I was probably the 3rd guy to fill her up that day.

    Dobson.

  8. #17530
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. She was all business. BBJ was OK, but she wasn't sucking for long. She asked if I was ready and yes I was because the blowjob wasn't anything special. She got on her back for mish and then fill her up. She didn't seem too out of it, but I wasn't there very long. I've thought about going back, but I know it's just going to suck. Might as well use my hand.

    Dobson.
    She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?

  9. #17529

    Raven Starr

    After watching that, I'm in the mood for her. It's been awhile since I seen her in Park Heights. Does anyone have a good number I can reach her at. I saw she posted recently, but can't find it now. Thanks in advance.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    pretty sure aly used to stay with raven star? i was thinking about going but i dont know..

    Raven seems so have some content floating around.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7741151...messy_creampie

  10. #17528
    pretty sure aly used to stay with raven star? i was thinking about going but i dont know..

    Raven seems so have some content floating around.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7741151...messy_creampie

  11. #17527

    Knock on the door constantly

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    Yup, last thing they want is to mess with a civilian. If they all got shot no one would care if they scratched you on the hand it would be 5 departments and a task force on that spot immediately. Unfortunately there lives don't matter to the authorities but if Joe public got messed up there would investigations on top investigations. A lot of folks don't realize this. I've been to the most 3rd would dumps on earth and if you cool they cool last thing trouble wants is more trouble and attention especially in public.
    I never thought I was in any trouble. I realize the trouble was with Aly and I was in another man's room. They didn't let me get my nut out. Was she part of the rush or did she owe them? YMMV. I won't be going to see her again. The addiction is strong with this one. She's borderline zombie.

    When I left, it crossed my mind that she was in the Laurel area working off a debt. She usually stays in a different part of town.

  12. #17526
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Dollars to doughnuts she owed them drug money. And the fact that they knew you just had a date with her so they know she just got paid. Having said that, you were relatively safe. They don't have any business to conduct with you, just Aly. I've found in my experience in these kind of situations most of the time they don't want to cause any unnecessary commotion or scene that will draw any kind of unwanted attention.
    Yup, last thing they want is to mess with a civilian. If they all got shot no one would care if they scratched you on the hand it would be 5 departments and a task force on that spot immediately. Unfortunately there lives don't matter to the authorities but if Joe public got messed up there would investigations on top investigations. A lot of folks don't realize this. I've been to the most 3rd would dumps on earth and if you cool they cool last thing trouble wants is more trouble and attention especially in public.

  13. #17525

    I Agree

    I agree bro. She should take her ad down, if she's not going to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to contact this one for 3 days now never replies back total waste of time.

  14. #17524

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing I used to visit her quite frequently when she was in Millersville Crofton area. Even though she was pretty much a dead fish there the pus was good. On purchase some content from her and then some other videos she so out of it she looks like a corpse. So I have not made the trip on the east side to take that Gamble. My go-to has been redhead Casey. She's really into satisfying. And the pus is top teir on tightness.
    I saw her a while back. She was all business. BBJ was OK, but she wasn't sucking for long. She asked if I was ready and yes I was because the blowjob wasn't anything special. She got on her back for mish and then fill her up. She didn't seem too out of it, but I wasn't there very long. I've thought about going back, but I know it's just going to suck. Might as well use my hand.

    Dobson.

  15. #17523

    Hanna on El Pinky

    I searched the threads looking for info on this gal, and discovered someone named Hanna, aka Slim, who was last mentioned in 2019. Does anyone know if this is the same gal? Any information on her?

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/ma...34-208677.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape