Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 24532
-
07-08-23 15:08 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 346Hmmm. Widow
Never been asked for one of those. What say the veteran mongers on the issue of dick pic verification?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
07-07-23 23:04 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 1626She wants a verification picture of dick and holding up two fingers.
Originally Posted by PickyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 21:58 #17540Senior Member

Posts: 1626Another advance booking scammer
https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-942-6129
This girl will first ask which city you are located in. Then she will give address of a house in that city. Next, she will quote lowest donation, in my case she said 80 for hh. Next she will say You must pay 50% to confirm your booking. Her version of story: "Because a few days ago, when I went to meet without booking, people handed me over to the police. That's why I don't meet anyone without a booking because I don't want to go to jail a second time. I'm not forcing you to meet if you want to be with me you have to pay some money to meet otherwise don't waste my time. Every customer of mine meets me with advance booking".
Ok next one.
-
07-07-23 18:05 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 1626I am not sure what you are talking about. I didn't refer to (or push) any fake ad in my previous post and I didn't push any particular app.
Originally Posted by JeffDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 17:29 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 72Widowbaby
Anyone have any info on this one? I've been trying to set something up but her commas are spotty.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/widowbaby/57455098
-
07-07-23 14:47 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 32Fake
The ad you've been talking about is fake yet you keep pushing it. The app you are pushing is a screenshot app that is unsecure.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 14:19 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 1626If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:44 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 541Bubbles
Any Intel on this one price looks like a steal. I sent a few messages but no response.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144003577
-
07-07-23 08:08 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 307Looks like Mr. Number to me. You can see user reports for some numbers and report any number you enter as fraud, telemarketer, spam, etc.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:36 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
-
07-06-23 13:22 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 146Gram
Thought she was quoting more. Did you negotiate down?
Originally Posted by BlackBeer55
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:54 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 171Cip
It was standard. I even asked about it before I got inside her because her ad said no BBFS. She just said she does it sometimes. I was probably the 3rd guy to fill her up that day.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
07-06-23 09:32 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 541She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 08:55 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 1126Raven Starr
After watching that, I'm in the mood for her. It's been awhile since I seen her in Park Heights. Does anyone have a good number I can reach her at. I saw she posted recently, but can't find it now. Thanks in advance.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 07:33 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 70pretty sure aly used to stay with raven star? i was thinking about going but i dont know..
Raven seems so have some content floating around.
https://www.xvideos.com/video7741151...messy_creampie









Reply With Quote




