Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 552 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.
    Yeah when I encountered flossy she was extremely persistent. She was also the only one who kept all her clothes on on stage. She said something like, "I don't show these for free, you got to experience my dances to see more of me. ".

    She also had a red bandana that she placed on her seat when she sat down, so she wasn't sitting directly on the chair. A germaphobe? A literal red flag to avoid dances with her.

  2. #5150

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    No extras in VIP.
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.

  3. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.
    No extras in VIP.

  4. #5148

    Victoria at Pandora's

    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.

  5. #5147

    Gracie at Pandora's

    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.

  6. #5146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Most weeks the best line up is Tuesday early afternoon. Ava, Anya, Allie, Monse usually working. Maybe Faith, Luna, Mandy. All offer very good times.
    If people just stuck with these names, everyone would have a good time b.

  7. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    She prefers women.

  8. #5144

    Gwen

    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.

  9. #5143
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.
    Every time I return to this thread I shake my head and thank my lucky stars for the Monses, Lunas, Lolas, and Anyas of the world. Some guys might be into chicks that hate them but I can't imagine it's that lucrative for strippers like Sativa. Monse needs to hold a how-to class to make sure the clubs don't die when she and the older crew are retired for good.

  10. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.

  11. #5141

    Isabella

    Any experience with Isabella from Pandora's? What's her menu like?

    https://instagram.com/sweetnspicyisa...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  12. #5140

    Agreed! Sativa seems to hate guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!

  13. #5139

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.

  14. #5138

    Sativa no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.

  15. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Gwen got an IG?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape