Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 551 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Gwen got an IG?

  2. #5150

    Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Most weeks the best line up is Tuesday early afternoon. Ava, Anya, Allie, Monse usually working. Maybe Faith, Luna, Mandy. All offer very good times.

  3. #5149

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ava's not cheap by any means. Not worth it to some but to each their own.

    This last Saturday, Martina and Mandy were both working. IMHO not as attractive as Ava but they can show you a rather good time.
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.

  4. #5148

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.
    She may be expensive but she is a ton of fun in VIP, not to mention its quite the view from the back.

  5. #5147

    Anya

    Just experienced Anya for the first time, incredible CG in the VIP. $$$ plus room.

  6. #5146

    Saturdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.
    Yeah Ava's not cheap by any means. Not worth it to some but to each their own.

    This last Saturday, Martina and Mandy were both working. IMHO not as attractive as Ava but they can show you a rather good time.

  7. #5145

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions on who to look for on a Saturday dayshift at pans? I have not been to pans in a year or so. Thank you for the help.
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.

  8. #5144

    It's been a while

    Does anyone have suggestions on who to look for on a Saturday dayshift at pans? I have not been to pans in a year or so. Thank you for the help.

  9. #5143

    It's been a while

    Hey, so I'm headed to Pans today for the first time in quite a while. Any suggestions on who to look for or does anyone know who normally works Saturday dayshift. Thanks in advance.

  10. #5142

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHelmetHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Cierra that used to work at Honey's? And where is she now?
    Yes the same one from Honey's. She's at Pandora's now. Dayshifts.

  11. #5141

    Not that old

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes is at Pandoras on Friday afternoons.
    Not close to 50. Early 40's.

    Amari looks like she's up there for sure.

  12. #5140

    Old Strippers?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I want to fuck or get a blowjob from an old stripper.

    I know about Luna & Monse & Unique.

    Are there any long time strippers that are close to 50 or older?
    Mercedes is at Pandoras on Friday afternoons.

  13. #5139

    Is this the Cierra that used to work at Honey's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Cierra is up there.
    Is this the Cierra that used to work at Honey's? And where is she now?

  14. #5138

    Too fast

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I waiting for Coronalime porno. .

    I no care if they see my wang.
    You always say you cum too fast. That's not a porno, it'd be an X rated Tiktok.

  15. #5137

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I want to fuck or get a blowjob from an old stripper.

    I know about Luna & Monse & Unique.

    Are there any long time strippers that are close to 50 or older?
    I'm guessing Cierra is up there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape