Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 551 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5143
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.
    Every time I return to this thread I shake my head and thank my lucky stars for the Monses, Lunas, Lolas, and Anyas of the world. Some guys might be into chicks that hate them but I can't imagine it's that lucrative for strippers like Sativa. Monse needs to hold a how-to class to make sure the clubs don't die when she and the older crew are retired for good.

  2. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.

  3. #5141

    Isabella

    Any experience with Isabella from Pandora's? What's her menu like?

    https://instagram.com/sweetnspicyisa...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  4. #5140

    Agreed! Sativa seems to hate guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!

  5. #5139

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.

  6. #5138

    Sativa no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.

  7. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Gwen got an IG?

  8. #5136

    Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Most weeks the best line up is Tuesday early afternoon. Ava, Anya, Allie, Monse usually working. Maybe Faith, Luna, Mandy. All offer very good times.

  9. #5135

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Ava's not cheap by any means. Not worth it to some but to each their own.

    This last Saturday, Martina and Mandy were both working. IMHO not as attractive as Ava but they can show you a rather good time.
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.

  10. #5134

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.
    She may be expensive but she is a ton of fun in VIP, not to mention its quite the view from the back.

  11. #5133

    Anya

    Just experienced Anya for the first time, incredible CG in the VIP. $$$ plus room.

  12. #5132

    Saturdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.
    Yeah Ava's not cheap by any means. Not worth it to some but to each their own.

    This last Saturday, Martina and Mandy were both working. IMHO not as attractive as Ava but they can show you a rather good time.

  13. #5131

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions on who to look for on a Saturday dayshift at pans? I have not been to pans in a year or so. Thank you for the help.
    Ava is hot. Bring lots of $$.

  14. #5130

    It's been a while

    Does anyone have suggestions on who to look for on a Saturday dayshift at pans? I have not been to pans in a year or so. Thank you for the help.

  15. #5129

    It's been a while

    Hey, so I'm headed to Pans today for the first time in quite a while. Any suggestions on who to look for or does anyone know who normally works Saturday dayshift. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape