Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 553 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5166
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.
    She very cute. She no like my wang.

  2. #5165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.
    Yeah when I encountered flossy she was extremely persistent. She was also the only one who kept all her clothes on on stage. She said something like, "I don't show these for free, you got to experience my dances to see more of me. ".

    She also had a red bandana that she placed on her seat when she sat down, so she wasn't sitting directly on the chair. A germaphobe? A literal red flag to avoid dances with her.

  3. #5164

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    No extras in VIP.
    And well endowed with GPS. Also a bikini barista with IG graciethabarista_.

  4. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.
    No extras in VIP.

  5. #5162

    Victoria at Pandora's

    Sexy accent, I am guessing Russia. My mouth never touched her boobs. She was fun, and pleasant. I will not repeat.

    Flossy, asked me for a dance. I said no. I had just gotten there. Came back by a minute later, and asked, "Why are you here?" I want to watch sexy ladies dance. "I want to pleasure you. " Me, I am good for now. She seemed offended. I no like her energy.

  6. #5161

    Gracie at Pandora's

    I haven't seen any reviews, so I toftt. Cute, tiny redhead spinner. Very soft and plump bubble butt on a 20 yr that's 5 ft. No titty sucking, one way touching pretty limited. Maybe more happens in VIP with her, but she wasn't even topless during the dance. Wouldn't repeat.

  7. #5160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Most weeks the best line up is Tuesday early afternoon. Ava, Anya, Allie, Monse usually working. Maybe Faith, Luna, Mandy. All offer very good times.
    If people just stuck with these names, everyone would have a good time b.

  8. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.
    She prefers women.

  9. #5158

    Gwen

    Here is Glenn's only fans. It's decent for sure.

    Notoriously gvip.

  10. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.
    Every time I return to this thread I shake my head and thank my lucky stars for the Monses, Lunas, Lolas, and Anyas of the world. Some guys might be into chicks that hate them but I can't imagine it's that lucrative for strippers like Sativa. Monse needs to hold a how-to class to make sure the clubs don't die when she and the older crew are retired for good.

  11. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!
    Too funny but not really. I also got the same vibe from her via Instagram.

  12. #5155

    Isabella

    Any experience with Isabella from Pandora's? What's her menu like?

    https://instagram.com/sweetnspicyisa...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  13. #5154

    Agreed! Sativa seems to hate guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.
    Totally echo your experience with mine! I got a vibe that she low key hates and is disgusted by the guys who walk into club. I feel she's not even super into money. Maybe she might have had a break up recently and just taking pleasure in turning down random dudes at club. Who knows!

  14. #5153

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.
    She pulled her tits out, but that was about it. Two dances and I was done.

  15. #5152

    Sativa no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I went today which is actually Sunday. Pretty lame overall. Gwen is pretty damn hot. What about Madison and sativa? Any fun to be had? I will be going back probably tomorrow or Tuesday. Any advice? I left today. Less than satisfied.
    Don't bother with Sativa, sheis hot but no extras at all, I got some dances when she was at kittens and didn't even let me suck her tits, closest to an air dance as I had in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape