Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 37320
-
07-05-23 14:42 #29385Senior Member

Posts: 153Tryst
Okay, I have a legitimate question. Who on here is paying these tryst women 5 and up. Shit crazy! Be safe out there.
-
07-04-23 21:11 #29384Senior Member

Posts: 115Hennessy
Is Hennessy legit? She said she is at motel 6 on Midlo. I know it's not the best area but is it at least safe from LEO?
-
07-04-23 18:31 #29383Senior Member

Posts: 241Henny
Just wondering what she was thinking and who all received or was in the group text yesterday from Henny about her 4th of July special.
-
07-04-23 15:08 #29382Senior Member

Posts: 784Lolo
You guys are right, she is gorgeous and skilled. Thanks for keeping the board relevant LOL.
-
07-04-23 09:20 #29381Senior Member

Posts: 91Which foxy??
If you talking about Foxy Kay she in Virginia Beach.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 23:15 #29380Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone Have Any Experience?
Wondered if anyone has had any experience either one or both? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/287166612315
-
07-03-23 20:39 #29379Senior Member

Posts: 368Lily
Do anyone remember her? I think she went by lily stayed off of genito rd, miss her she was fun.
-
07-03-23 14:53 #29378Senior Member

Posts: 68She's got more hair under her arms than on her head.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 14:02 #29377Senior Member

Posts: 105UTRs
Man I miss my old UTRs. Have found anything good on any of the sites recently. Been ghosted or just not great experience.
Used to see Teri, Tina, and Jodi but it's been a while since I got in touch with either of them. I saw Tina on STG a few months ago but could never get in touch with her. I think Teri's out of the game. Not sure what happened to Jodi. If anyone is willing to share any UTRs still in the game, I'd appreciate it.
Stay safe!
-
07-03-23 13:35 #29376Senior Member

Posts: 452Wow M&M
I thought she was kinda hot, till you mentioned that and then I saw it. Someone should suggest she change her hair color or something, you can't unseen it now.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:09 #29375Senior Member

Posts: 187Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:09 #29374Senior Member

Posts: 577Gps
Gold pussy syndrome / Gold pussy standards.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Basically she want Ferrari prices to drive a 96 Honda.
-
07-03-23 12:01 #29373Senior Member

Posts: 486Whats GPS
I feel like a newbie asking this question haha.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 11:10 #29372Asshole

Posts: 567Richmond?
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
Chesterfield?
-
07-03-23 11:09 #29371Senior Member

Posts: 577Bbw wanting high end spinner prices, she has too many rules, a clock watcher and definitely GPS. A wast of time to deal with a shitty attitude.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




