Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29379

    Lily

    Do anyone remember her? I think she went by lily stayed off of genito rd, miss her she was fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5497.jpg‎   IMG_5498.jpg‎  

  2. #29378
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are hot but I wonder if it's the real thing. I'd definitely give it a go!!
    She's got more hair under her arms than on her head.

  3. #29377

    UTRs

    Man I miss my old UTRs. Have found anything good on any of the sites recently. Been ghosted or just not great experience.

    Used to see Teri, Tina, and Jodi but it's been a while since I got in touch with either of them. I saw Tina on STG a few months ago but could never get in touch with her. I think Teri's out of the game. Not sure what happened to Jodi. If anyone is willing to share any UTRs still in the game, I'd appreciate it.

    Stay safe!

  4. #29376

    Wow M&M

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you've got a slim shady fetish.
    I thought she was kinda hot, till you mentioned that and then I saw it. Someone should suggest she change her hair color or something, you can't unseen it now.

  5. #29375
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a newbie asking this question haha.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  6. #29374

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a newbie asking this question haha.
    Gold pussy syndrome / Gold pussy standards.

    Basically she want Ferrari prices to drive a 96 Honda.

  7. #29373

    Whats GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Bbw wanting high end spinner prices, she has too many rules, a clock watcher and definitely GPS. A wast of time to deal with a shitty attitude.
    I feel like a newbie asking this question haha.

  8. #29372
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Locked up.
    Richmond?

    Chesterfield?

  9. #29371
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Her and Aziza are friends stay together in that area not a hotel. Aziza has a neck TAT and offer doubles from what I have seen. From the short movie she must me James Bond sister with a two double O admission. She just popped up on SA also claiming to be new to the area-NOT. I'll pass let us know how it goes if you check the movie out.
    Bbw wanting high end spinner prices, she has too many rules, a clock watcher and definitely GPS. A wast of time to deal with a shitty attitude.

  10. #29370

    Slim shady

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you've got a slim shady fetish.
    Her pics are hot but I wonder if it's the real thing. I'd definitely give it a go!!

  11. #29369
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? She's not responding to the number I have.
    Locked up.

  12. #29368

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before but she was going by a different name back then. I think it started with an A like Aziza or something like that maybe someone else can chime in and help out.
    Her and Aziza are friends stay together in that area not a hotel. Aziza has a neck TAT and offer doubles from what I have seen. From the short movie she must me James Bond sister with a two double O admission. She just popped up on SA also claiming to be new to the area-NOT. I'll pass let us know how it goes if you check the movie out.

  13. #29367

    Foxy

    Anyone heard from her lately? She's not responding to the number I have.

  14. #29366

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in perfection?.

    https://tryst.link/escort/highpriestess
    Maybe if you've got a slim shady fetish.

  15. #29365

    She used to swallow my load for $40 about 8 years ago

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivycal

    Now she charges ten times that apparently. I wonder if she really gets those prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape