Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 531 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 581 631 1031 1531 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29369
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately? She's not responding to the number I have.
    Locked up.

  2. #29368

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before but she was going by a different name back then. I think it started with an A like Aziza or something like that maybe someone else can chime in and help out.
    Her and Aziza are friends stay together in that area not a hotel. Aziza has a neck TAT and offer doubles from what I have seen. From the short movie she must me James Bond sister with a two double O admission. She just popped up on SA also claiming to be new to the area-NOT. I'll pass let us know how it goes if you check the movie out.

  3. #29367

    Foxy

    Anyone heard from her lately? She's not responding to the number I have.

  4. #29366

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in perfection?.

    https://tryst.link/escort/highpriestess
    Maybe if you've got a slim shady fetish.

  5. #29365

    She used to swallow my load for $40 about 8 years ago

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivycal

    Now she charges ten times that apparently. I wonder if she really gets those prices.

  6. #29364
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, Has anyone ever seen Jade? Prices are high but she looks really hot but for some reason I feel like she may be a rip off. More of a Spidy Sense thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/143171718

    Also I have definitely seen Travelling Latinas at that hotel that got busted. Will chill for a while there.
    She has been reviewed before but she was going by a different name back then. I think it started with an A like Aziza or something like that maybe someone else can chime in and help out.

  7. #29363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, Has anyone ever seen Jade? Prices are high but she looks really hot but for some reason I feel like she may be a rip off. More of a Spidy Sense thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/143171718

    Also I have definitely seen Travelling Latinas at that hotel that got busted. Will chill for a while there.
    Ad says next to Chippenham hospital. What hotel is over there? Or is she staying somewhere else and just never changed her ad? She does look pretty good. Be safe.

  8. #29362

    Just about perfect.

    Anyone partake in perfection?.

    https://tryst.link/escort/highpriestess

  9. #29361

    TL and Jade

    Hi All, Has anyone ever seen Jade? Prices are high but she looks really hot but for some reason I feel like she may be a rip off. More of a Spidy Sense thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/143171718

    Also I have definitely seen Travelling Latinas at that hotel that got busted. Will chill for a while there.

  10. #29360

    Any info on Destiny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/557517073012

    Saw this ad on STG and thinking of taking the plunge in the next few days. Ad says Parham Road which is near my location and donations are good. She has many posts from Chesapeake and Newport news when I google her phone #. I think she goes by Destiny. Any intel would be appreciated.

  11. #29359

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 older Latinas and then 2 dudes the one in the article from Texas and another from PA. One was on 6/28, the 2 ladies on 29th, and other dude on 30th. What I've noticed is whenever there are big bust like this arrest. Org website doesn't update. And it hasn't since the 27th.

    Question is was them dudes pimping those 2 old chicks out?
    Are the women that were arrested who is at the other side of the door when you respond to an LCS ad?

  12. #29358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    They on there

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    If people are getting popped its not showing on their website.

    https://henrico.us/public-data/arrest-reports/
    There are 2 older Latinas and then 2 dudes the one in the article from Texas and another from PA. One was on 6/28, the 2 ladies on 29th, and other dude on 30th. What I've noticed is whenever there are big bust like this arrest. Org website doesn't update. And it hasn't since the 27th.

    Question is was them dudes pimping those 2 old chicks out?

  13. #29357
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Which side of 95? I'm not brave enough to park in Gilpin Court.
    St. Paul is in Gilpin Court, it does not run into south JW.

  14. #29356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Can you say who got pinched? Pm if you like.
    If people are getting popped its not showing on their website.

    https://henrico.us/public-data/arrest-reports/

  15. #29355

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    She is real but very careful due to her ex boyfriend stalking her.
    Is she worth the price of admission?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape