Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 17723
-
06-29-23 16:09 #12518Regular Member

Posts: 22Emmy Outcall
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3106548507
Saw this gal at a hotel by the casino. She walked in dressed nice w / glasses and god damn I was surprised at how hot she was. Definitely expected a beat up face since her ad's never show it. She gave me a hug went to the bathroom to change and the woman that walked out looked a whole -2 points less than the woman I greeted at the door. She had taken her glasses off which I think was the most deceiving part about her looks. She is still pretty, don't get me wrong, but definitely stripped away some of the lure she had on introduction. She also had this off-pink lingerie thing on that made her look 10 years older. Can't explain it, just looked like granny lingerie. Anyways, straight to the point she stripped me down and slid on the rubber and started sucking away and dear lord can she suck. Damn near made me bust after 5 minutes of gagging on me. Her pussy was SUPER wet, like. Not natural how wet she was. Oh well, that doesn't bother me. I get it, some of these ladies got to pre-lube themselves for you troll lookin MF's. What proceeded after her CBJ was a hot, intense round of screwing that she seemed to enjoy thoroughly, 3 positions, her laying on her stomach, me behind, her on top and finally doggy to finish. Ass is bony, tits are flippy floppy with no firmness, also had this giant mole / wart thing on her ass that I couldn't stop looking at, LOL. But all in all, she was sweet, not terrible to look at, and enthusiastic. She expected $300 for a qv but it ended up being 35-40 m of fun. I know, I know, why would someone ever pay that for a qv. I was thinking with the wrong head and was planning to blow that amt one way or another so didn't bother me too much. YMMV. Would not repeat unless no other options.
-
06-29-23 15:25 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 68Sammie
I saw her years ago. She was a rub and tug then. I heard of her offering full service, but it was not offered to me. She was nice enough, and had her tits in my face most of the time.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 15:19 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 68May have been this one.
https://fox2now.com/news/illinois/se...ficking-sting/
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 13:56 #12515Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake Bella
Anyone seen Bella? Blonde, super hot pics. I tried to post this before but it wouldn't. I am new here maybe that had something to do with it.
She wanted the deposit. Didn't know what city she was in, responded with the city I am in. The typical games.
Please let me know if this is received. Thanks.
-
06-29-23 12:23 #12514Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake Bella
Anyone met with her? Apparently another fake / scammer with typical ploy.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/stlouis...6fdb456233ccd0
-
06-29-23 12:18 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks for the info. I haven't used Yandex before but will from now on.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:30 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 45Very much Fake!
Basic image lookup (Yandex is the best https://yandex.com/images/) will show that the images are all over the place. Doing image search should be just SOP these days.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
The picture of her in the red beret is a good one to start with. She is a very cute Twitch streamer in cosplay https://thothub.org/videos/103363/st...ghter-cosplay/.
-
06-29-23 08:01 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 249Real?
Real?
Anyone have any idea if this girl is real. I tried to contact her yesterday but got no response. Thanks in advance.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uch-29262.html
-
06-28-23 19:38 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 418Had the same issue like 5 days ago. Couldn't accept my password, didn't send me a reset. I just ended up making a new one and submitting the review I was going to on the old one.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:41 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 436Abby
She's somewhat delusional. Thought my ring my have a camera in it. But that's Abby. I like her. And if you've ever seen her, there isn't much to record if you catch my drift. Just lots of talk. So the phone box is probably just another result of her paranoia that someone might be spying on her.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 17:26 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 851Is it a faraday box or just a box?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 10:56 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 1744Pro lux
Saw today that PLM is on vacation until 7/3. They do that some times.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Abbey James is a looker and just as SCG described for about the cost of an AMP. Oh, last time I was there she had a box to put your phone in. Someone must have tried recording her.
-
06-28-23 10:00 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 339Best Massage Under $200
If you can handle the conspiracy theory conversation, you really can't beat Abbey James at $100 for the hour. She hosts in a clean apartment in Webster near 44 and Elm so nice, safe location. The building looks slightly sketchy but the apartment itself is very nice. She has a ridiculously hot body and is generally just in panties for the session. The massage is above average with lots of teasing and rubbing her fake tits all over your back, plus she's open to several fetishes if that's your thing. If you're looking for anything more than light mutual touch and a great hand finish, she isn't the girl for you, but I've always had a great time. Plus the conspiracy theory talk is just enough to keep Mr. Happy from getting a little too excited too soon.
Originally Posted by RicksRightHand
[View Original Post]
I'll also recommend both Brea and Savannah from ProLux at $160 for the hour and there are generally some extras available at that rate with a moderate tip expected that would probably put you at $200 for the hour. I've also heard of a fairly wide menu of extras with Savannah although I haven't partaken in that as of yet.
-
06-28-23 09:15 #12505Regular Member

Posts: 14Lena has retired sadly.
Originally Posted by RicksRightHand
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 07:43 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 168EB purge?
In the last two weeks Escort Babylon has asked me to verify my email, but after checking my account (s) I get no link / email / verification from them (nothing in Spam, trash etc.) It's not
a huge loss, as the site is loaded with scammers, but a few gals are legit, and the pictures and videos can be cool. Thoughts?











Reply With Quote





