Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 17688
-
06-29-23 13:56 #12498Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake Bella
Anyone seen Bella? Blonde, super hot pics. I tried to post this before but it wouldn't. I am new here maybe that had something to do with it.
She wanted the deposit. Didn't know what city she was in, responded with the city I am in. The typical games.
Please let me know if this is received. Thanks.
-
06-29-23 12:23 #12497Regular Member

Posts: 3Fake Bella
Anyone met with her? Apparently another fake / scammer with typical ploy.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/stlouis...6fdb456233ccd0
-
06-29-23 12:18 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks for the info. I haven't used Yandex before but will from now on.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:30 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 45Very much Fake!
Basic image lookup (Yandex is the best https://yandex.com/images/) will show that the images are all over the place. Doing image search should be just SOP these days.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
The picture of her in the red beret is a good one to start with. She is a very cute Twitch streamer in cosplay https://thothub.org/videos/103363/st...ghter-cosplay/.
-
06-29-23 08:01 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 249Real?
Real?
Anyone have any idea if this girl is real. I tried to contact her yesterday but got no response. Thanks in advance.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uch-29262.html
-
06-28-23 19:38 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 418Had the same issue like 5 days ago. Couldn't accept my password, didn't send me a reset. I just ended up making a new one and submitting the review I was going to on the old one.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:41 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 434Abby
She's somewhat delusional. Thought my ring my have a camera in it. But that's Abby. I like her. And if you've ever seen her, there isn't much to record if you catch my drift. Just lots of talk. So the phone box is probably just another result of her paranoia that someone might be spying on her.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 17:26 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 850Is it a faraday box or just a box?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 10:56 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 1744Pro lux
Saw today that PLM is on vacation until 7/3. They do that some times.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Abbey James is a looker and just as SCG described for about the cost of an AMP. Oh, last time I was there she had a box to put your phone in. Someone must have tried recording her.
-
06-28-23 10:00 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 337Best Massage Under $200
If you can handle the conspiracy theory conversation, you really can't beat Abbey James at $100 for the hour. She hosts in a clean apartment in Webster near 44 and Elm so nice, safe location. The building looks slightly sketchy but the apartment itself is very nice. She has a ridiculously hot body and is generally just in panties for the session. The massage is above average with lots of teasing and rubbing her fake tits all over your back, plus she's open to several fetishes if that's your thing. If you're looking for anything more than light mutual touch and a great hand finish, she isn't the girl for you, but I've always had a great time. Plus the conspiracy theory talk is just enough to keep Mr. Happy from getting a little too excited too soon.
Originally Posted by RicksRightHand
[View Original Post]
I'll also recommend both Brea and Savannah from ProLux at $160 for the hour and there are generally some extras available at that rate with a moderate tip expected that would probably put you at $200 for the hour. I've also heard of a fairly wide menu of extras with Savannah although I haven't partaken in that as of yet.
-
06-28-23 09:15 #12488Regular Member

Posts: 14Lena has retired sadly.
Originally Posted by RicksRightHand
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 07:43 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 167EB purge?
In the last two weeks Escort Babylon has asked me to verify my email, but after checking my account (s) I get no link / email / verification from them (nothing in Spam, trash etc.) It's not
a huge loss, as the site is loaded with scammers, but a few gals are legit, and the pictures and videos can be cool. Thoughts?
-
06-27-23 21:59 #12486Regular Member

Posts: 8Best Massage under $200?
Maybe this belongs here more so than in the Massage Parlor Reports forum- Any suggestions on best massage under $200 for 1 hr? If I had a type, I would say I find Lillia and Lilly of the Nile very attractive. Lena is absolutely fucking gorgeous but more than I can justify spending. Thanks!
-
06-27-23 08:51 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 51Yes
She's real but reliable?? I've seen her more than once. Meaty pussy that is tight and wet.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 00:05 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 74Its the foerign appearance I like.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




