Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12468
    "Incall, outcall or carfun".

    Fake.

    "Hey love / Hey dear / Hey guys".

    Fake.

    "I'm a (insert age here). "

    Fake.

    "All sex styles".

    Fake.

    These are just a few of the common phrases that you will see an ad that almost guarantee it is a fake ad. No real ads don't start off with hey love, they don't unnecessarily shout their age, nobody's bothering with the danger of car fun if they have an incall and out call option available, and then of course there's just bad grammar.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be legit. She sent me a verification message, as shown below. If you have seen her, can you confirm that she is legit? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141944109

  2. #12467
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be legit. She sent me a verification message, as shown below. If you have seen her, can you confirm that she is legit? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141944109
    Hmm. The pics in the ad don't match the video in the ad. Look at the size of the areola's in the vid compared to the ones in the pics.

  3. #12466
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be legit. She sent me a verification message, as shown below. If you have seen her, can you confirm that she is legit? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141944109
    Rule of thumb.

    Any ads that rely on snapchat are fake as hell.

  4. #12465

    Lina

    She seems to be legit. She sent me a verification message, as shown below. If you have seen her, can you confirm that she is legit? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141944109
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg‎  

  5. #12464
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? Purple hair is kinda a thing.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267
    Haven't seen her but she has a lot of baggage. Has been on LC for about a year. She has a sick infant so she can only do car (maybe out now, too) but she told me it was 150 qv for car. I said no thanks. Followed up a couple months later, same thing. Car QV's only. First time I tried, she said I could pick her up at Mercy. Some texts after that from her saying needs money for her daughter and would like to see me, blah blah. If that was true, you'd take $100 instead of $150 but whatever.

  6. #12463
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    That's obviously a photo of one of her clients getting the treatment he paid for.
    Ah, I see you're right. Apologies to Sammie. Has anyone seen her though? How are the sexual activities? I’m not interested in the domination stuff.

  7. #12462
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    That is a scrotum and the rainbow dildo in one of the other pictures doesn't help the situation. Maybe we will need to start asking providers what was their gender at birth.
    Pretty sure that is her client LOL.

  8. #12461
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammie? Specifically her pussy? Does she have one? I'm interested, but one of the pics under "more pics" shows a behind shot on all 4's and what looks like a shaved scrotum or something. Take a look and see if I'm wrong. I don't know it listcrawler mixes up photos or what tho, because I've asked girls about other random girls in the "more pics" and they say they have no idea, but I've been assuming the other girls pics mean she is "managed".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141257232#.
    That's obviously a photo of one of her clients getting the treatment he paid for.

  9. #12460

    Re: Sammie?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammie? Specifically her pussy? Does she have one? I'm interested, but one of the pics under "more pics" shows a behind shot on all 4's and what looks like a shaved scrotum or something. Take a look and see if I'm wrong. I don't know it listcrawler mixes up photos or what tho, because I've asked girls about other random girls in the "more pics" and they say they have no idea, but I've been assuming the other girls pics mean she is "managed".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141257232#.
    That is a scrotum and the rainbow dildo in one of the other pictures doesn't help the situation. Maybe we will need to start asking providers what was their gender at birth.

  10. #12459

    Sammie?

    Has anyone seen Sammie? Specifically her pussy? Does she have one? I'm interested, but one of the pics under "more pics" shows a behind shot on all 4's and what looks like a shaved scrotum or something. Take a look and see if I'm wrong. I don't know it listcrawler mixes up photos or what tho, because I've asked girls about other random girls in the "more pics" and they say they have no idea, but I've been assuming the other girls pics mean she is "managed".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141257232#.

  11. #12458

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammie? Specifically her pussy? Does she have one? I'm interested, but one of the pics under "more pics" shows a behind shot on all 4's and what looks like a shaved scrotum or something. Take a look and see if I'm wrong. I don't know it listcrawler mixes up photos or what tho, because I've asked girls about other random girls in the "more pics" and they say they have no idea, but I've been assuming the other girls pics mean she is "managed".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141257232#.
    Sparky hasn't seen Sammie, but he's seen Lisa, who said she sometimes works with Sammie. Yes, Sammie is a woman. The pic you refer to is presumably one of her clients, she's into some weird stuff.

  12. #12457

    Tayyee??

    Anything on this one? Purple hair is kinda a thing.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3148064267

  13. #12456

    Sammie?

    Has anyone seen Sammie? Specifically her pussy? Does she have one? I'm interested, but one of the pics under "more pics" shows a behind shot on all 4's and what looks like a shaved scrotum or something. Take a look and see if I'm wrong. I don't know it listcrawler mixes up photos or what tho, because I've asked girls about other random girls in the "more pics" and they say they have no idea, but I've been assuming the other girls pics mean she is "managed".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/141257232#.

  14. #12455

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Me personally I'm not worried about it at all. I'm not going to change my number. What can they do besides randomly text me and see if I want to meet up which I would never meet with anyone who just randomly text me and will never meet with anyone who says they are underage.

    I'm curious as to what you think they can do with a list of phone numbers of men who declined to see someone under age. I could see them saving the number if you still sounded interested in meeting after you heard age but ended up declining. If you just flat out decline they probably move on to the next either way I'm not worried about it and will keep my same number.
    Legally they can't do anything, nor would they even be inclined try to, unless you were twisted and depraved enough to actually continue trying meet, at which point they should literally do "everything" to find your ass...If it's a sting and they're pretending to be 16 then it's obviously aimed at a very specific type of individual who's a legit threat to society and a "predator", not just some average Joe looking for a little "consensual adult" company.
    ...I wouldn't be worried at all.

  15. #12454
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl real seen her posting forever yet still no comments seems fishy but damn she so my type. If you have dealt with this one let me know how it was! https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/141730375#.
    Interesting, what about this girl is so your type? The text of the ad would make me immediately move on—the grammar, her foreign appearance, the push to sell video / content, the location as "saint Louis" makes me think she's probably not even here. But why don't you just contact her and get some info? I'm betting she'll want a deposit. The other thing to consider is if she is real, she's also young and foreign, and after watching her videos something about her makes me wonder if she's being trafficked, and I want no part of that, even if she may be over 18.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape