Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12510
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    In the last two weeks Escort Babylon has asked me to verify my email, but after checking my account (s) I get no link / email / verification from them (nothing in Spam, trash etc.) It's not

    a huge loss, as the site is loaded with scammers, but a few gals are legit, and the pictures and videos can be cool. Thoughts?
    Had the same issue like 5 days ago. Couldn't accept my password, didn't send me a reset. I just ended up making a new one and submitting the review I was going to on the old one.

  2. #12509

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Is it a faraday box or just a box?
    She's somewhat delusional. Thought my ring my have a camera in it. But that's Abby. I like her. And if you've ever seen her, there isn't much to record if you catch my drift. Just lots of talk. So the phone box is probably just another result of her paranoia that someone might be spying on her.

  3. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Saw today that PLM is on vacation until 7/3. They do that some times.

    Abbey James is a looker and just as SCG described for about the cost of an AMP. Oh, last time I was there she had a box to put your phone in. Someone must have tried recording her.
    Is it a faraday box or just a box?

  4. #12507

    Pro lux

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    ...

    I'll also recommend both Brea and Savannah from ProLux at $160 for the hour and there are generally some extras available at that rate with a moderate tip expected that would probably put you at $200 for the hour. I've also heard of a fairly wide menu of extras with Savannah although I haven't partaken in that as of yet.
    Saw today that PLM is on vacation until 7/3. They do that some times.

    Abbey James is a looker and just as SCG described for about the cost of an AMP. Oh, last time I was there she had a box to put your phone in. Someone must have tried recording her.

  5. #12506

    Best Massage Under $200

    Quote Originally Posted by RicksRightHand  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this belongs here more so than in the Massage Parlor Reports forum- Any suggestions on best massage under $200 for 1 hr? If I had a type, I would say I find Lillia and Lilly of the Nile very attractive. Lena is absolutely fucking gorgeous but more than I can justify spending. Thanks!
    If you can handle the conspiracy theory conversation, you really can't beat Abbey James at $100 for the hour. She hosts in a clean apartment in Webster near 44 and Elm so nice, safe location. The building looks slightly sketchy but the apartment itself is very nice. She has a ridiculously hot body and is generally just in panties for the session. The massage is above average with lots of teasing and rubbing her fake tits all over your back, plus she's open to several fetishes if that's your thing. If you're looking for anything more than light mutual touch and a great hand finish, she isn't the girl for you, but I've always had a great time. Plus the conspiracy theory talk is just enough to keep Mr. Happy from getting a little too excited too soon.

    I'll also recommend both Brea and Savannah from ProLux at $160 for the hour and there are generally some extras available at that rate with a moderate tip expected that would probably put you at $200 for the hour. I've also heard of a fairly wide menu of extras with Savannah although I haven't partaken in that as of yet.

  6. #12505
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by RicksRightHand  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this belongs here more so than in the Massage Parlor Reports forum- Any suggestions on best massage under $200 for 1 hr? If I had a type, I would say I find Lillia and Lilly of the Nile very attractive. Lena is absolutely fucking gorgeous but more than I can justify spending. Thanks!
    Lena has retired sadly.

  7. #12504

    EB purge?

    In the last two weeks Escort Babylon has asked me to verify my email, but after checking my account (s) I get no link / email / verification from them (nothing in Spam, trash etc.) It's not

    a huge loss, as the site is loaded with scammers, but a few gals are legit, and the pictures and videos can be cool. Thoughts?

  8. #12503

    Best Massage under $200?

    Maybe this belongs here more so than in the Massage Parlor Reports forum- Any suggestions on best massage under $200 for 1 hr? If I had a type, I would say I find Lillia and Lilly of the Nile very attractive. Lena is absolutely fucking gorgeous but more than I can justify spending. Thanks!

  9. #12502

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet this lady at a hotel she was to travel to but didn't show up. Waited 40 minutes after the agreed time. Never responded to my texts or phone calls once I got tbere.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/877640407796
    She's real but reliable?? I've seen her more than once. Meaty pussy that is tight and wet.

  10. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, what about this girl is so your type? The text of the ad would make me immediately move onthe grammar, her foreign appearance, the push to sell video / content, the location as "saint Louis" makes me think she's probably not even here. But why don't you just contact her and get some info? I'm betting she'll want a deposit. The other thing to consider is if she is real, she's also young and foreign, and after watching her videos something about her makes me wonder if she's being trafficked, and I want no part of that, even if she may be over 18.
    Its the foerign appearance I like.

  11. #12500
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    If you click the more pics button, you can see that same dude in 4-6 pics in various degrading poses. It's clearly a client and she is just showing you the nasty shit you can pay her to do to you. however she probably should make that more clear because when I first looked at it I was like that chicks a dude!!
    SnorklEsteve, you guys were right! I see what you mean now. LOL!

  12. #12499

    Anyone know if she's real

    I tried to meet this lady at a hotel she was to travel to but didn't show up. Waited 40 minutes after the agreed time. Never responded to my texts or phone calls once I got tbere.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/877640407796

  13. #12498
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts are simple. Any truly selective 10/10 people will be UTR with several extremely wealthy individuals, or a sole client as a huge source of income. There are stories of guys even in St. Louis buying their providers Lamborghinis, watches, and houses. I once talked to a car salesman from school, works in clayton / brentwood area about this. He told me stories of Guys dropping six figures on vehicles for their providers or "girlfriends" etc. I also know a jeweler that has sold the "10/10" gals six figure necklaces bought by their clients. Jeweler gets a call ahead of visit explaining this needs to be kept discrete etc. Funny stuff.

    I suspect these salesguys selling the items know every walk of life and could write books about this stuff. They keep secrets well. In other words, I'm not a 10. I think most available providers are stunning if they are a "7" or higher. Out of 10. Subjective. There s a vixen or a few that are 10's to me. There's a masseuse I also consider to be an 11 but she is just a masseuse.
    When I was working in downtown Chicago, I met two different Chinese grad students. One was super hot, the other merely hot, both mid 20's.

    They had guys: paying their rent which was about 2500/ month, AND giving them about 3 K a month spending money, as well as expensive dinners, trips to the caribbean etc. They basically spent more than my monthly income on these girls.

    And when you have access to that type of money, you have access to that type of hot babe.

  14. #12497
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #12496

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to add one more thing for all the GPS / too expensive guys: while I do wish prices were lower, let's keep inflation in context. I would do OTC activities with some pretty fit strippers back in the late 2000 and early 2010's and would only have to pay around $250 for the pleasure. According to the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics, $250 dollars in 2010 would be worth $350 now. Let's remember that money is worth way less than it was before. So Carley's rates are not so GPS and more indicative of the market right now. She's actually hotter than most strippers I've banged, so I feel like the value is there. Just my two cents.
    My thoughts are simple. Any truly selective 10/10 people will be UTR with several extremely wealthy individuals, or a sole client as a huge source of income. There are stories of guys even in St. Louis buying their providers Lamborghinis, watches, and houses. I once talked to a car salesman from school, works in clayton / brentwood area about this. He told me stories of Guys dropping six figures on vehicles for their providers or "girlfriends" etc. I also know a jeweler that has sold the "10/10" gals six figure necklaces — bought by their clients. Jeweler gets a call ahead of visit explaining this needs to be kept discrete etc. Funny stuff.

    I suspect these salesguys selling the items know every walk of life and could write books about this stuff. They keep secrets well. In other words, I'm not a 10. I think most available providers are stunning if they are a "7" or higher. Out of 10. Subjective. There s a vixen or a few that are 10's to me. There's a masseuse I also consider to be an 11 but she is just a masseuse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape