Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 3762
-
07-01-23 19:36 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 307Her profile is down now. I even sent her a gift and she never contact me via SA. Bummers, as I really wanted to see her as well. Ah well, my lost I guess now.
Originally Posted by Jjules2408
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 23:19 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 51Tempting Mizz!
Well, I can officially say, screw STG and list crawler girls. After seeing Tempting Mizz tonight, I'm done with those kinds of girls. I've seen good ones and some bad ones. But after tonight, no more for me. Feels nice to be taken care of by someone who's not nodding off during a BJ or trying to rush you out the door even when you've paid for a hr. Highly, highly recommend this girl. Just try not to pop too quick when she's looking you dead in the eye with your stuff in her mouth, with the most seductive little look possible.
-
06-27-23 20:23 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 51Nevermind previous post. Made contact with her today. Looking forward to the weekend!!
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 19:57 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 51Mizz
She cool with someone texting her about meeting without a premium SA membership?
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 19:08 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 162Newbie mistake but made by old hands, too.
Never, ever give money upfront. You just found out why.
Originally Posted by Sometimes1
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
06-25-23 21:50 #3367Regular Member

Posts: 5BadBlonde97 - Proven Scammer
Chatted a period with this one. She says all the things you want to here. Says she hosts and commits to meet. Solicits funds to assist with a small bill. I assisted, she ghosted completely. Scam Alert. Do not believe a word she says or give her anything. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1ec6ba2c31eb.
-
06-20-23 20:56 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 647TemptingMizz
Welp, looks line a line is forming! LOL Hell, I sent you email as well.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
007.
-
06-20-23 20:51 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 647Kat
She hung up her stockings some years ago.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
007.
-
06-20-23 17:02 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 182I'd Love Info Too
Meeting her in just a few days. If anyone can tell me what to expect, I'd love to hear it. I'm guessing from what I've read so far that this'll be a fun experience?
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 20:18 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 595I'll bet plenty
Regardless, I'd be happy to visit, more than happy actually.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
If she is lonely somebody send me her number.
L2 p.
-
06-18-23 21:57 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 191Hmmmm
Been trying to reach her also, we had great texting then the convo just died. Idk what happened. Have not been able to reach her since.
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 13:05 #3361Regular Member

Posts: 12Tried sending you a PM to see if she was open to you sharing her contact info in exchange for one I've got the ok from off SA up here in the Charlotte area. PM me if interested!
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 10:09 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 154Info
Would you be willing to share number? Pm is fine.
Originally Posted by LuvOral
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Realdirtybird; 06-16-23 at 10:51. Reason: Spelling
-
06-15-23 20:31 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 116Tempting Mizz
Quoted me $300.
Originally Posted by BillGinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 20:26 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 116Kat
She is out of the game.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






