Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 3762
-
06-15-23 13:44 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 182Not Bad
400 at first. If she gets comfortable with you, 350. Depends on how much time you want.
Originally Posted by BillGinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 07:56 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 38Voluptuous Kat
What's up Greenville. Has anyone seen beautiful BBW Kat lately? Used to see her regularly when I was local and would love to see her again when I visit. Visits got better every time. Always so welcoming and fun to play with. Awesome personality and incredible body and skills.
-
06-14-23 23:06 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 70Any petite UTRs?
Have Monday to myself and some fun money saved up. Can anyone pm me details on a good, petite UTR?
-
06-14-23 17:06 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 76J brown sent pm.
-
06-14-23 16:22 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 159Can you share what the damage was? Ppm?
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 12:47 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Greenville
Ok Guys, she is back in action and really needs HELP, PM me for details. Jt59.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 00:28 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 50Help please
If you do not mind can I have her number thru PM please. TIA.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:02 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 182Agreed
I've driven up from NE Ga to Greenville many times to see her. She is truly amazing. I don't have adequate words to say how highly I recommend her. She's one of the few that really understands what it means to be a sugar baby & how a baby is supposed to treat you.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 18:55 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 533Is she open to meeting
Is she open to meeting someone without an SA account.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 18:06 #3348Regular Member

Posts: 17Number
Would anyone be willing to share her number? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 16:37 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 148TemptingMizz
I have her NUMBER.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:09 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 533Wow
Too bad I don't have an account.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 11:44 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 148TemptingMizz
This one on SA is good to go. Apartment in Taylors. She's a little ADD and spastic but definitely a super sIut with seemingly lots of experience fucking. Swallower and enjoys a good BB creampie finish. Barely 20 y / o and cute. Super tight kitty. Left a huge wad in her and she just bent over doggie and played with it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-c45b2e5f86d2
-
06-09-23 11:42 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 281Khloe
Anyone have any updates on this one. Khloe. She was active a year+ ago, and seemed to have dropped off of the radar, and moved on. Twas fun as hell, carried herself nicely, and was a wild one. Drove a Jeep 4 x4 too, an added bonus. Outcall only. DM please. Ciao.
-
06-06-23 16:23 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Greenville
I just received a text from my UTR girl that she is currently unavailable due to a family emergency. I will post when she is available.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




