Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 251 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3371

    Tempting Mizz!

    Well, I can officially say, screw STG and list crawler girls. After seeing Tempting Mizz tonight, I'm done with those kinds of girls. I've seen good ones and some bad ones. But after tonight, no more for me. Feels nice to be taken care of by someone who's not nodding off during a BJ or trying to rush you out the door even when you've paid for a hr. Highly, highly recommend this girl. Just try not to pop too quick when she's looking you dead in the eye with your stuff in her mouth, with the most seductive little look possible.

  2. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    She cool with someone texting her about meeting without a premium SA membership?
    Nevermind previous post. Made contact with her today. Looking forward to the weekend!!

  3. #3369

    Mizz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    I have her NUMBER.
    She cool with someone texting her about meeting without a premium SA membership?

  4. #3368

    Newbie mistake but made by old hands, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes1  [View Original Post]
    Chatted a period with this one. She says all the things you want to here. Says she hosts and commits to meet. Solicits funds to assist with a small bill. I assisted, she ghosted completely. Scam Alert. Do not believe a word she says or give her anything. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1ec6ba2c31eb.
    Never, ever give money upfront. You just found out why.

    LtB.

  5. #3367

    BadBlonde97 - Proven Scammer

    Chatted a period with this one. She says all the things you want to here. Says she hosts and commits to meet. Solicits funds to assist with a small bill. I assisted, she ghosted completely. Scam Alert. Do not believe a word she says or give her anything. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1ec6ba2c31eb.

  6. #3366

    TemptingMizz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    I have her NUMBER.
    Welp, looks line a line is forming! LOL Hell, I sent you email as well.

    007.

  7. #3365

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    What's up Greenville. Has anyone seen beautiful BBW Kat lately? Used to see her regularly when I was local and would love to see her again when I visit. Visits got better every time. Always so welcoming and fun to play with. Awesome personality and incredible body and skills.
    She hung up her stockings some years ago.

    007.

  8. #3364

    I'd Love Info Too

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, I'd be happy to visit, more than happy actually.

    If she is lonely somebody send me her number.

    L2 p.
    Meeting her in just a few days. If anyone can tell me what to expect, I'd love to hear it. I'm guessing from what I've read so far that this'll be a fun experience?

  9. #3363

    I'll bet plenty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930


    Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092
    Regardless, I'd be happy to visit, more than happy actually.

    If she is lonely somebody send me her number.

    L2 p.

  10. #3362

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be real but she's also a scammer. Talks a big game gets money for gas or nails and then ghost and blocks you before meeting.
    Been trying to reach her also, we had great texting then the convo just died. Idk what happened. Have not been able to reach her since.

  11. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This one on SA is good to go. Apartment in Taylors. She's a little ADD and spastic but definitely a super sIut with seemingly lots of experience fucking. Swallower and enjoys a good BB creampie finish. Barely 20 y / o and cute. Super tight kitty. Left a huge wad in her and she just bent over doggie and played with it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-c45b2e5f86d2
    Tried sending you a PM to see if she was open to you sharing her contact info in exchange for one I've got the ok from off SA up here in the Charlotte area. PM me if interested!

  12. #3360

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $300.
    Would you be willing to share number? Pm is fine.
    Last edited by Realdirtybird; 06-16-23 at 10:51. Reason: Spelling

  13. #3359

    Tempting Mizz

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what the damage was? Ppm?
    Quoted me $300.

  14. #3358

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    What's up Greenville. Has anyone seen beautiful BBW Kat lately? Used to see her regularly when I was local and would love to see her again when I visit. Visits got better every time. Always so welcoming and fun to play with. Awesome personality and incredible body and skills.
    She is out of the game.

  15. #3357

    Not Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGinn  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what the damage was? Ppm?
    400 at first. If she gets comfortable with you, 350. Depends on how much time you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape