Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 3761
-
06-02-23 17:31 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 76300 I'll pass, thanks though.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 19:05 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 533Utr
I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 06:55 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 99Utr in Pendleton
A friend is looking to make sone extra money. She is 24/25. She is a bit pear shape and larger around than most providers I have seen. I don't know if I can post her number. I will say, she is a civilian with no drug issues, can be sweet. Please if you see her, no harshness (unless you guys work out a safe word) and remember that she is a tad naive.
If I am not allowed to post her number.
-
05-26-23 20:51 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 116Katie O
I saw her a couple of years ago. It was $250 a visit and I stayed anywhere from 30 min to 3 or 4 hours. Can't exactly remember how long but I came 3 times and she came even more. Greek was not on the menu but she will give you a prostate massage. She had a little dog that chewed the shit out of my shoes.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 16:54 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 182It Figures
Thanks for the heads up. I've already blocked her.
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 16:26 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 138Mental illness not the worst part
She's also a hood rat, a rather hot one but still a hood rat, she's been known to try to set you up for robbery or extort you as well. Tries to get a cash app deposit to get your personal info then blackmail you. Steer clear.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 14:31 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 182Mental Illness
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-3661231b58f6
Good chemistry & all was well, that is, until she advised she wanted $2,500-3,000 ppm.
Can we ask the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose a new mental disorder? We'll call GPSzophrenia.
-
05-20-23 07:40 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 598I think most of them do. Older dudes have more money, treat them nicer and can usually only go one round. LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 02:50 #3333Banned Member

Posts: 27O Katie
Very nice. What is the damage on that? Looks on the high end. - DM.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 22:15 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 162Katie O.
Katie is one seriously attractive woman! And she prefers older men? Oh, my!
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
05-19-23 22:11 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 533Unfortunately I'm not.
Unfortunately I'm not. I don't have a SA account.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 15:32 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 148Katie Oh from SA
Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930
Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092
-
04-12-23 19:48 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Greenville
Hey Guys, I know an UTR girl in the Greenville area. 5, 8 - 160, dirty blonde, early 40 ies & can host. All around good time. PM me for more info. Jtbrown50.
-
04-09-23 01:03 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 138Re: cultured siren scammer
She appears to be real but she's also a scammer. Talks a big game gets money for gas or nails and then ghost and blocks you before meeting.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 14:41 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 109Contact info
Does anyone has her contact info? I'll trade if necessary. I got some reliable and trustworthy regulars.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-a1662dac2aec










Reply With Quote




