The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29282

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine's TER reviews are very favorable, mostly 8's. If I wasn't committed elsewhere I'd take a look. She is said to be about 6-feet tall if that's an issue.
    I will let you know, seeing her tomorrow.

  2. #29281

    Jasmine

    Jasmine's TER reviews are very favorable, mostly 8's. If I wasn't committed elsewhere I'd take a look. She is said to be about 6-feet tall if that's an issue.

  3. #29280

    Has anyone seen one of these two and have positive info?

    Jasmine looks perfect but being someone without TER VIP. It's hard to really know what's on the table - https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22.

    Mila also looks like a fun time for the price - https://tryst.link/escort/milliwetter00.

  4. #29279

    Twas was a dream left town

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Old one is dead already.
    https://archive.vn/k00VI

    Days of Future past says this was her https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/828-639-7165.

  5. #29278

    New Link?

    Old one is dead already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Not to bad, tell where she scratches in-between her tits alot.

  6. #29277

    Scabby

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Was she as scabby as some of her unfiltered pics make her look?
    Not to bad, tell where she scratches in-between her tits alot.

  7. #29276

    Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.
    Like the way you posted this: Interview.

  8. #29275

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    The pics are hers, but they are filtered and she is heavier than what you see. I was thrown off a bit but she still was a decent time. And her location was safe. Her face has the make up on heavy and picture perfect. But she is not toned like her pics lead you to believe.

  9. #29274
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.
    Was she as scabby as some of her unfiltered pics make her look?

  10. #29273

    Interview

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.

  11. #29272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The hotter, younger ex-stripper Dakota is probably going to be more flexible / accommodating today. About 2 hours ago I saw her getting harassed by the manager of the Midlo motel she's camped out in; apparently she was going to need an ID to keep her room and no one staying there had one. Could be prime bargaining time.
    Well, the question is where does one find this Dakota's contact info since the one in the link is evidently a different one? Or is this different one the one you're referring to as a stripper? The one I knew that you had once lauded was also one, or at least had tried to be.

  12. #29271

    Asian

    Any one know any FS Asian that's not AMP, that does BBBJ.

  13. #29270
    Quote Originally Posted by OnPar  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Bella this week. Her photos are good, but her body is better in person.

    Looks good, smells good and I didn't see any signs of a monkey on her back. We had a little convo, then right to business, then a little more convo before leaving.

    She is good at what she does and I definitely left happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../752605231975.
    Link is dead.

  14. #29269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    While the iron is hot / hoe is in need

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Neither are worth the $$ imo. The first Dakota is older and was too skinny and high priced years ago imo. The second has too many rules and a bad attitude. YMMV.
    The hotter, younger ex-stripper Dakota is probably going to be more flexible / accommodating today. About 2 hours ago I saw her getting harassed by the manager of the Midlo motel she's camped out in; apparently she was going to need an ID to keep her room and no one staying there had one. Could be prime bargaining time.

  15. #29268

    Anyone see Hennessy lately

    https://callescort.org/804-256-4848

    Last time I saw her she was in Petersburg. I can't get her to respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape