rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29276

    Interview

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.
    Like the way you posted this: Interview.

  2. #29275

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    The pics are hers, but they are filtered and she is heavier than what you see. I was thrown off a bit but she still was a decent time. And her location was safe. Her face has the make up on heavy and picture perfect. But she is not toned like her pics lead you to believe.

  3. #29274
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.
    Was she as scabby as some of her unfiltered pics make her look?

  4. #29273

    Interview

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/663323199869

    Interviewed this one today, strong monkey presence during interview but she spoke into the mic quite well and she gets very juicy mouthed while she speaks. As the interview moved along she decided to relax on her back and took every question with no problem, I ended the interview after she answered everything. All in all a okay visit. The monkey didn't interfere with her performance. Qv $. 20.

  5. #29272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The hotter, younger ex-stripper Dakota is probably going to be more flexible / accommodating today. About 2 hours ago I saw her getting harassed by the manager of the Midlo motel she's camped out in; apparently she was going to need an ID to keep her room and no one staying there had one. Could be prime bargaining time.
    Well, the question is where does one find this Dakota's contact info since the one in the link is evidently a different one? Or is this different one the one you're referring to as a stripper? The one I knew that you had once lauded was also one, or at least had tried to be.

  6. #29271

    Asian

    Any one know any FS Asian that's not AMP, that does BBBJ.

  7. #29270
    Quote Originally Posted by OnPar  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Bella this week. Her photos are good, but her body is better in person.

    Looks good, smells good and I didn't see any signs of a monkey on her back. We had a little convo, then right to business, then a little more convo before leaving.

    She is good at what she does and I definitely left happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../752605231975.
    Link is dead.

  8. #29269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    While the iron is hot / hoe is in need

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Neither are worth the $$ imo. The first Dakota is older and was too skinny and high priced years ago imo. The second has too many rules and a bad attitude. YMMV.
    The hotter, younger ex-stripper Dakota is probably going to be more flexible / accommodating today. About 2 hours ago I saw her getting harassed by the manager of the Midlo motel she's camped out in; apparently she was going to need an ID to keep her room and no one staying there had one. Could be prime bargaining time.

  9. #29268

    Anyone see Hennessy lately

    https://callescort.org/804-256-4848

    Last time I saw her she was in Petersburg. I can't get her to respond.

  10. #29267

    These are two different Dakotas. I have seen both.

    Neither are worth the $$ imo. The first Dakota is older and was too skinny and high priced years ago imo. The second has too many rules and a bad attitude. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the Dakota that has been most discussed on this forum over the last few years. She did post many ads using the name Dakota bliss. It all goes back to her stripper days. That was her stage name at a local club. Probably where it all started. Can't tell you how many pretty young strippers I knew and later read about on here, there may well be a high end escort using the name. I'm sure its not her original creation. She was pretty but not the brightest. Graduated high school in my sons class. She was the easy girl in high school go figure.

  11. #29266

    Missleading

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    https://tryst.link/escort/rozi#photos.

    This pictures are more accurate, decent hotel off Mid /76. Good service avg rates.

  12. #29265

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    Check her Twitter or reddit page out, she looks legit.

  13. #29264

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    90/140/200.

  14. #29263

    Just being curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.
    What are her rates?

  15. #29262

    Ginger?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.

    She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.

    Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.

    CBJ- 8.

    Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.

    Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape