Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29295

    Out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately I know there where people saying you might be secretly record but she has a bottomless throat, looking for someone who can really deep throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/948328877258
    I've seen her advertising in Williamsburg lately.

  2. #29294

    Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going to a dream with Starla super cute good coms but ol reliable Kimmie is always a good time. Kimmie is like 4'11 with a little bubble butt. Starla quoted me $. 5/ 50 for those curious.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-back/46630910

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4086058536

    Will update on who I go see.

    Also see karmen was here and wanted to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2404664541

    Decisions decisions. Everyone comes at the same time for whatever reason. Oh well.
    Kimmie is always a win.

  3. #29293

    Starla or Kimmie

    Thinking about going to a dream with Starla super cute good coms but ol reliable Kimmie is always a good time. Kimmie is like 4'11 with a little bubble butt. Starla quoted me $. 5/ 50 for those curious.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/im-back/46630910

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4086058536

    Will update on who I go see.

    Also see karmen was here and wanted to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2404664541

    Decisions decisions. Everyone comes at the same time for whatever reason. Oh well.

  4. #29292

    Gerald

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1927653.htm?cat=1

    I assume she meant to post Geraldine as the name on her ad. Pictures are of her or very representative. She's doing doubles with another girl on there but I didn't partake. Nice hotel off Glenside, she barely speaks English. In my dream we used the fold out couch as a bed so not the most comfortable. She was very enthusiastic in doing a HJ and letting me finger her, even going so far as grinding on my hand for close to 5 minutes. Eventually got the cover on for the main event, she rode me CG until I finished. We cleaned up and talked afterwards as best we could. She was very 420 friendly, I had none but that might enhance the dream further. She's on the expensive side of Eros chicks, 3. 5 for a hhr and 5. For an hr, but she is legit, hot, and 18/19 or early 20's.

  5. #29291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Good experience?

    I've seen this post for a while and never reached out. I finally did and her first text back had money and a ton of explicit stuff in it, which is a huge turn off and red flag for me. She's had her post up for a while though so I'm wondering if she's legit and just dumb to send that nonsense in a text.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8469014.htm
    If she flatly came out talking about prices and not using the usual term's companionship and roses I wouldn't continue. Better be safe than sorry. Be safe.

  6. #29290

    Real?

    https://callescort.org/276-218-9260

    Has anyone seen her? Two numbers listed, not sure if she's real, but looks good.

  7. #29289

    Time waste

    https://callescort.org/804-256-4948

    This one is definitely not worth the time. She's a clock watcher but what made it worse was the steady watching in-between the dream!

    She is very sexy but the whole time she has a GPS attitude about how's she's got the tightest and wettest box in the area and she's the best in Richmond and how she's this and she's that, that shit made junior check out on me so I said fuckit got dressed and left. She's in a shithole out sandston asking for premium prices and also has a handler in the picture. YMMV but I took one for the team and I was a disappointment, LOL. Couldn't try the box cause her talking about herself killed the vibe.

    Bbj. 3/10.

    Body 10/10.

  8. #29288

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Emma looks expensive and Maddie looks like a deposit scam with that email address.
    I saw Emma while she was in town. She's extremely hot, her body is fantastic. Only complaint is she's not GFE however she's gives a great BJ and she's very flexible. She's got a great personality as well. I would definitely repeat with her.

  9. #29287
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Emma - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8780808.htm?cat=1.

    Maddie Belle - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4763528.htm?cat=1.

    Emma has some reviews on TER.

    I've found nothing on Maddie.
    Emma looks expensive and Maddie looks like a deposit scam with that email address.

  10. #29286

    Carolina from Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing the eros chicks? There are lots but I am a bit skeptical of girls that look like that with no reviews.
    SAw her yesterday for QV $. 5. Nothing to write home about, but young (23) and clean. Zero english.

  11. #29285

    Clean

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa;6491771[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/141068269[/URL]

    Describes herself as a tatted, blue eye dream.

    Decided to roll the dice as I was feeling frisky and hit on a few lottery tickets. Text comms was quick and decided on. 7 qv. Quickly got the address. Then comes the constant "are you coming" and "ETA" texts / questions that almost turned me off completely. But junior wanted to play, so I went.

    Incall location was a complex off JD that's not quite southside, but not quite Chester either. She met me outside. Seemed slimmer in some ways than what her pics portrayed her to be. Idk if that was a good thing, but definitely not thick. Apartment building reminded me of Brittany (I reviewed her last year. She's the one that loves to get throat fucked). Dirty all around. No unsavory characters milling about, but then again, it was evening time. Went upstairs to an apartment that has seen better days. 2 dogs in cages, messy all the way around. Cleanliness was definitely not a strong suit here, but probably typical given the location. Didn't really smell of smoke despite the ashtrays and butts, but condition suggests possible monkey problems and demons. Gave the donation and away we went.

    I must say, the bbj was fantastic. Lots of sucking and licking, she really got into it. She will gobble it all. Also has a tongue ring, but it didn't interfere with proceedings. I took a moment to rub on her. No ass to speak of whatsoever. Mostly bone with skin and a bit of fat. Rubbed the kitty and she was wet, didn't have an odor.

    Then, she got a call. It was another monger. She double booked. At this point, all I got was head. But I wanted my money's worth, so I made her bed over and quickly banged one out. Made a deposit into her bank and cleaned up and left. I felt dirty afterwards but I know for a fact she didn't clean up herself. Even if she did, did you really want her to after seeing my description?

    Then, afterwards, a cop had come past and she got spooked. Texted me asking if I was bs'ing her to which I replied no. She then realize she was being ridiculous and apologized.

    The bbj is worth the price of admission, but she's priced to suggest high volume. That, cleanliness, and the double booking makes me inclined to not visit anymore, but you can catch her on a good day for a fantastic BJ. YMMV.
    If these girls shower once a day you are lucky. Most of the lower end girls are just keeping themselves busy to stay drugged. Being clean and professional is low on their radar.

  12. #29284

    Lilly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/141068269

    Describes herself as a tatted, blue eye dream.

    Decided to roll the dice as I was feeling frisky and hit on a few lottery tickets. Text comms was quick and decided on. 7 qv. Quickly got the address. Then comes the constant "are you coming" and "ETA" texts / questions that almost turned me off completely. But junior wanted to play, so I went.

    Incall location was a complex off JD that's not quite southside, but not quite Chester either. She met me outside. Seemed slimmer in some ways than what her pics portrayed her to be. Idk if that was a good thing, but definitely not thick. Apartment building reminded me of Brittany (I reviewed her last year. She's the one that loves to get throat fucked). Dirty all around. No unsavory characters milling about, but then again, it was evening time. Went upstairs to an apartment that has seen better days. 2 dogs in cages, messy all the way around. Cleanliness was definitely not a strong suit here, but probably typical given the location. Didn't really smell of smoke despite the ashtrays and butts, but condition suggests possible monkey problems and demons. Gave the donation and away we went.

    I must say, the bbj was fantastic. Lots of sucking and licking, she really got into it. She will gobble it all. Also has a tongue ring, but it didn't interfere with proceedings. I took a moment to rub on her. No ass to speak of whatsoever. Mostly bone with skin and a bit of fat. Rubbed the kitty and she was wet, didn't have an odor.

    Then, she got a call. It was another monger. She double booked. At this point, all I got was head. But I wanted my money's worth, so I made her bed over and quickly banged one out. Made a deposit into her bank and cleaned up and left. I felt dirty afterwards but I know for a fact she didn't clean up herself. Even if she did, did you really want her to after seeing my description?

    Then, afterwards, a cop had come past and she got spooked. Texted me asking if I was bs'ing her to which I replied no. She then realize she was being ridiculous and apologized.

    The bbj is worth the price of admission, but she's priced to suggest high volume. That, cleanliness, and the double booking makes me inclined to not visit anymore, but you can catch her on a good day for a fantastic BJ. YMMV.

  13. #29283

    Eros

    Anyone seeing the eros chicks? There are lots but I am a bit skeptical of girls that look like that with no reviews.

  14. #29282

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine's TER reviews are very favorable, mostly 8's. If I wasn't committed elsewhere I'd take a look. She is said to be about 6-feet tall if that's an issue.
    I will let you know, seeing her tomorrow.

  15. #29281

    Jasmine

    Jasmine's TER reviews are very favorable, mostly 8's. If I wasn't committed elsewhere I'd take a look. She is said to be about 6-feet tall if that's an issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape