Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    While the iron is hot / hoe is in need

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Neither are worth the $$ imo. The first Dakota is older and was too skinny and high priced years ago imo. The second has too many rules and a bad attitude. YMMV.
    The hotter, younger ex-stripper Dakota is probably going to be more flexible / accommodating today. About 2 hours ago I saw her getting harassed by the manager of the Midlo motel she's camped out in; apparently she was going to need an ID to keep her room and no one staying there had one. Could be prime bargaining time.

  2. #29268

    Anyone see Hennessy lately

    https://callescort.org/804-256-4848

    Last time I saw her she was in Petersburg. I can't get her to respond.

  3. #29267

    These are two different Dakotas. I have seen both.

    Neither are worth the $$ imo. The first Dakota is older and was too skinny and high priced years ago imo. The second has too many rules and a bad attitude. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely the Dakota that has been most discussed on this forum over the last few years. She did post many ads using the name Dakota bliss. It all goes back to her stripper days. That was her stage name at a local club. Probably where it all started. Can't tell you how many pretty young strippers I knew and later read about on here, there may well be a high end escort using the name. I'm sure its not her original creation. She was pretty but not the brightest. Graduated high school in my sons class. She was the easy girl in high school go figure.

  4. #29266

    Missleading

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    https://tryst.link/escort/rozi#photos.

    This pictures are more accurate, decent hotel off Mid /76. Good service avg rates.

  5. #29265

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!
    Check her Twitter or reddit page out, she looks legit.

  6. #29264

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    90/140/200.

  7. #29263

    Just being curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.
    What are her rates?

  8. #29262

    Ginger?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.

    She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.

    Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.

    CBJ- 8.

    Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.

    Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590
    Are her pictures real I was told that they were not hers and is she in a safe location? Thanks!

  9. #29261

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-881-1056

    Anyone seen this one, comms were ok but the prices were more on the uncle LEO side says she stay downtown off Kinney st.
    Look nothing like pics, at least 5 months pregnant. When it's dreamtime, she pulls pants down just enuff for doggie. Definitely will not repeat!! A waste of time and money.

  10. #29260

    Bella

    Spent some time with Bella this week. Her photos are good, but her body is better in person.

    Looks good, smells good and I didn't see any signs of a monkey on her back. We had a little convo, then right to business, then a little more convo before leaving.

    She is good at what she does and I definitely left happy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../752605231975.

  11. #29259

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    I met Dakotabliss couple years ago, not the same one, this Dakotta cashapp is.

    $kotamae24 from the pic is a different person.
    This is definitely the Dakota that has been most discussed on this forum over the last few years. She did post many ads using the name Dakota bliss. It all goes back to her stripper days. That was her stage name at a local club. Probably where it all started. Can't tell you how many pretty young strippers I knew and later read about on here, there may well be a high end escort using the name. I'm sure its not her original creation. She was pretty but not the brightest. Graduated high school in my sons class. She was the easy girl in high school go figure.

  12. #29258

    Ginger

    I saw this one and never saw a bbw before and I wanted to try her out.

    She is bigger than what her pics lead you to believe. But she was nice.

    Face is exactly what you see, she is pretty.

    CBJ- 8.

    Box- 8 she does get into it and is wet.

    Nice girl, no rush. She will upcharge for anything you may want extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/247836402590

  13. #29257

    Different Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!

    Was a pretty spinner years ago.

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733

    https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
    I met Dakotabliss couple years ago, not the same one, this Dakotta cashapp is.

    $kotamae24 from the pic is a different person.

  14. #29256

    Suspect

    https://callescort.org/804-881-1056

    Anyone seen this one, comms were ok but the prices were more on the uncle LEO side says she stay downtown off Kinney st.

  15. #29255

    So many nos

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!

    Was a pretty spinner years ago.

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733

    https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
    In one of her profiles she had no to so many services I wonder why anyone would see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape