Escort Review: Private delights
+
Submit Review
Results 451 to 465 of 704
-
06-21-23 22:55 #254Senior Member

Posts: 746Colombian MILF Carolina.
I saw Carolina today. The pics are real, and she is hot as hell. She's definitely a MILF (in her 40's I would say), but that body is tight as hell, and she fucked the shit out of me. Her no list says no DATY, or BBBJ, but she will do it for extra. For an extra 50, she will add DFK and DATY (so 210/ hhr for that). BBBJ is another 50 (strangely). I went with the DFK and DATY for 200/ hhr because I would rather have DATY than BBBJ if I have to choose. The CBJ was still awesome and I don't think you'd be disappointed to pay 210 for CFS + BBBJ. I am definitely in for the hour next time. If you like curvy Latinas with a tight body, check her out. She is bomb as hell, and it was a great change from boring ass Kgirls.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Carolina04
-
06-21-23 16:09 #253Senior Member

Posts: 390Found this review on google.
Originally Posted by FlexUp
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/u/Delrey
-
06-20-23 13:27 #252Senior Member

Posts: 250SashaSweetiePie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ashaSweetiePie
Has anyone seen this girl?
-
06-20-23 11:45 #251Regular Member

Posts: 15GingerBae2023
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../GingerBae2023
Has anyone seen her? She's new and has great reviews was wondering what her rates were.
-
06-20-23 07:31 #250Senior Member

Posts: 2017I haven't seen an escort in Years because of the insane Prices!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 07:30 #249Senior Member

Posts: 2017500
Thanks man she does have some nice tits maybe ill ask her for 15 minutes rate!
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 00:40 #248Senior Member

Posts: 95Threatened to Put Me On A Black List
$500 per hour. She was OK with BBJ, COF, and DFK. I got carried away so I asked for bare. She got angry and said she will put me on the blacklist.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 10:46 #247Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Link
This is the correct link.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlianaKisss
Odd that someone who shares so much information is looking for information.
-
06-19-23 08:28 #246Senior Member

Posts: 2017Rare Arabic Pussy
Anyone seen her? Her pics look real also https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Brentwood-(LA)/ AlianaKisss.
-
06-18-23 11:01 #245Senior Member

Posts: 134I've seen her. She's meh.
Non GFE and was pretty deadfish. I've been trying to schedule with her for a second time but she's very flaky. Glad she is though because for her rates I found other better GFE options.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 08:44 #244Senior Member

Posts: 139Liz Maiz
Butter face. Great body. Nice BBBJ. Very loose pussy. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 22:08 #243Senior Member

Posts: 423Kalami Luana BB
I have not partaken but if anyone is interested, open advertisement on her ad.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../bringit2honey
-
06-11-23 09:07 #242Senior Member

Posts: 762nd these comments. She is a long time provider that was much tighter years ago. She is usually easy to make arrangements with and a great for those just getting started in the hobby.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 23:26 #241Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermom
Seen her lately. Thinking of seeing her again after a few years. Wondering if she's still worth it.
-
06-09-23 21:16 #240Senior Member

Posts: 392Bait and Switch.
The girl in the pics is Alina Gorohova and I assure you that she's not providing in the states if at all.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner09
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





