Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 704
-
06-09-23 13:26 #239Senior Member

Posts: 88Nanel
Has anyone seen this girl on pd? I've heard from some the photos are real and others have said they are of another person. How was her service and attitude?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Nanel
-
06-09-23 09:55 #238Senior Member

Posts: 1388LizMaiz expert cocksucker
These hotdog thrown down a hallway reports always make me LOL. Wonder if this a provider or a client issue? Because if you throw a rolled up thick Persian rug down the same hallway, experience will be different ha ha ha.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
But then again she has been providing for a long time, so that long line of dicks may have stretched out that vajayjay. Banged her one time a long time ago and like you all said, gives a great BBBJ. My suggestion is to do her CG style and make her wear glasses. It will be like banging that librarian or school teacher with a hot body but a butt face.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
She used to upload tons of face and naked pics. Then she went thru a phase where all she posted were pics of her feets. She would spam Hx with them. Lots of people complained and the Hx Admin got so fed up they replaced her photos with pics of athlete's foot, gorilla feets, and even the elusive Bigfoot LOL. She got the hint so now she only posts pics of her long legs in heels. I got tons of face and naked pics in my archives, but only willing to share these 2 redacted ones below.
-
06-07-23 02:10 #237Senior Member

Posts: 441Damn just my type. If anyone sees her lmk.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 18:38 #236Senior Member

Posts: 135I didn't enjoy fucking her. If you think her QV price is worth going for an amazing BBBJ, then yea I would go see her. That's the only thing I see her for.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:56 #235Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks for the feedback. Is she worth seeing in tour opinion?
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 11:47 #234Senior Member

Posts: 151So a hairstyle means someone is trying to change their ethnicity?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 11:07 #233Senior Member

Posts: 135She gives some of the most amazing head I've gotten from a provider but her vagina is so insanely loose there's almost no feeling.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 09:47 #232Senior Member

Posts: 1388Khaleesi aka HavenChase
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KhaleesiXo
Not sure what happened to this girl. She used to be the original classic tall blonde Barbie. Now she looks unrecognizable. I understand trying to channel her inner GOT persona, but is she trying to change her ethnicity? What with the cornrow braids and other stuff. She used to be so hot!
I rarely agree with anyone here but ditto on Haven.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
Fortunately, plenty of other hot young white chicks who still give me sexy GFE or PSE services. Girls like Haven grow on trees.
-
06-05-23 23:21 #231Senior Member

Posts: 556Carolina
Anyone have intel with this.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Fernando/CAROL
-
06-01-23 19:47 #230Senior Member

Posts: 38Piper823
Anyone have any info on this one by any chance?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rport/piper823
-
06-01-23 02:00 #229Senior Member

Posts: 860Damn. I didn't get GFE when I saw her. She's hott and has an amazing body, cute face but no BBBJ, no kissing, no daty.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 00:22 #228Senior Member

Posts: 441Nadia
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Park/Nadia71
Anyone see this BADDIE?
-
05-31-23 23:28 #227Senior Member

Posts: 172LIZMAIZ from PD
Has anybody seen Liz maiz from PD. She has a lot of. Good reviews on PD but you know how those reviews are hit and miss if they are actually true. I sent her a text and she sent me. Her menu with is GFE. If anybody has any Intel on her please let me know so I can take the plunge.
-
05-27-23 01:57 #226Senior Member

Posts: 34Sold. Thanks for the write up. I'm crazy about hapas.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 21:57 #225Regular Member

Posts: 2PD newbie
Got you thanks. Are all providers on PD legit even with 0 to few reviews or can some be fake profiles / risky?
Originally Posted by DaveJack800
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





