Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #239

    Nanel

    Has anyone seen this girl on pd? I've heard from some the photos are real and others have said they are of another person. How was her service and attitude?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Nanel

  2. #238

    LizMaiz expert cocksucker

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She gives some of the most amazing head I've gotten from a provider but her vagina is so insanely loose there's almost no feeling.
    These hotdog thrown down a hallway reports always make me LOL. Wonder if this a provider or a client issue? Because if you throw a rolled up thick Persian rug down the same hallway, experience will be different ha ha ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    I didn't enjoy fucking her. If you think her QV price is worth going for an amazing BBBJ, then yea I would go see her. That's the only thing I see her for.
    But then again she has been providing for a long time, so that long line of dicks may have stretched out that vajayjay. Banged her one time a long time ago and like you all said, gives a great BBBJ. My suggestion is to do her CG style and make her wear glasses. It will be like banging that librarian or school teacher with a hot body but a butt face.

    She used to upload tons of face and naked pics. Then she went thru a phase where all she posted were pics of her feets. She would spam Hx with them. Lots of people complained and the Hx Admin got so fed up they replaced her photos with pics of athlete's foot, gorilla feets, and even the elusive Bigfoot LOL. She got the hint so now she only posts pics of her long legs in heels. I got tons of face and naked pics in my archives, but only willing to share these 2 redacted ones below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LizMaiz expert cocksucker (1).jpg‎   LizMaiz expert cocksucker (2).jpg‎  

  3. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Damn just my type. If anyone sees her lmk.

  4. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Is she worth seeing in tour opinion?
    I didn't enjoy fucking her. If you think her QV price is worth going for an amazing BBBJ, then yea I would go see her. That's the only thing I see her for.

  5. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She gives some of the most amazing head I've gotten from a provider but her vagina is so insanely loose there's almost no feeling.
    Thanks for the feedback. Is she worth seeing in tour opinion?

  6. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KhaleesiXo

    Not sure what happened to this girl. She used to be the original classic tall blonde Barbie. Now she looks unrecognizable. I understand trying to channel her inner GOT persona, but is she trying to change her ethnicity? What with the cornrow braids and other stuff. She used to be so hot!

    I rarely agree with anyone here but ditto on Haven.

    Fortunately, plenty of other hot young white chicks who still give me sexy GFE or PSE services. Girls like Haven grow on trees.
    So a hairstyle means someone is trying to change their ethnicity?

  7. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Liz maiz from PD. She has a lot of. Good reviews on PD but you know how those reviews are hit and miss if they are actually true. I sent her a text and she sent me. Her menu with is GFE. If anybody has any Intel on her please let me know so I can take the plunge.
    She gives some of the most amazing head I've gotten from a provider but her vagina is so insanely loose there's almost no feeling.

  8. #232

    Khaleesi aka HavenChase

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KhaleesiXo

    Not sure what happened to this girl. She used to be the original classic tall blonde Barbie. Now she looks unrecognizable. I understand trying to channel her inner GOT persona, but is she trying to change her ethnicity? What with the cornrow braids and other stuff. She used to be so hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    It's a shame. I remember her to be quite pretty and service was decent.
    I rarely agree with anyone here but ditto on Haven.

    Fortunately, plenty of other hot young white chicks who still give me sexy GFE or PSE services. Girls like Haven grow on trees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HavenChase aka Khaleesi (1).jpg‎   HavenChase aka Khaleesi (2).jpg‎   HavenChase aka Khaleesi (3).jpg‎   Haven original Barbie (1).jpg‎   Haven original Barbie (2).jpg‎  

    Haven original Barbie (4).jpg‎   HavenChase (1).jpg‎   HavenChase (7).jpg‎   HavenChase (3).jpg‎   Haven original Barbie (3).jpg‎  


  9. #231

    Carolina


  10. #230

    Piper823

    Anyone have any info on this one by any chance?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rport/piper823

  11. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Properly fucked Amerasian Sam at her LAX incall thru PD. She is not local but frequently posts in SoCal. I am not into Asians like 99.99% of you, heck never set foot in an AMP or K-orgs for that matter. However, I truly have a weakness for mixed white-asian girls. That is why I have banged indies from Hx like Lilasianmye and MikkaFay22.

    Sam was 100% GFE and truly passionate. Face-wise, if you banged white chick BellaWilcox, they look much alike. But the similarity ends there because Sam's body is vastly superior to Bella. Tight spinner, pale, thin toned legs, small waist, and these amazing huge natural titties that are so firm and look almost too big for her frame. Bella is flat chested with a wide waist. Also her tude was not as friendly as Sam's. Here are some PG-13 pics from my private stash with redactions.
    Damn. I didn't get GFE when I saw her. She's hott and has an amazing body, cute face but no BBBJ, no kissing, no daty.

  12. #228

  13. #227

    LIZMAIZ from PD

    Has anybody seen Liz maiz from PD. She has a lot of. Good reviews on PD but you know how those reviews are hit and miss if they are actually true. I sent her a text and she sent me. Her menu with is GFE. If anybody has any Intel on her please let me know so I can take the plunge.

  14. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Properly fucked Amerasian Sam at her LAX incall thru PD. She is not local but frequently posts in SoCal. I am not into Asians like 99.99% of you, heck never set foot in an AMP or K-orgs for that matter. However, I truly have a weakness for mixed white-asian girls. That is why I have banged indies from Hx like Lilasianmye and MikkaFay22.

    Sam was 100% GFE and truly passionate. Face-wise, if you banged white chick BellaWilcox, they look much alike. But the similarity ends there because Sam's body is vastly superior to Bella. Tight spinner, pale, thin toned legs, small waist, and these amazing huge natural titties that are so firm and look almost too big for her frame. Bella is flat chested with a wide waist. Also her tude was not as friendly as Sam's. Here are some PG-13 pics from my private stash with redactions.
    Sold. Thanks for the write up. I'm crazy about hapas.

  15. #225

    PD newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    I'd avoid her personally, older than she looks in pics, and is a total board in bed.
    Got you thanks. Are all providers on PD legit even with 0 to few reviews or can some be fake profiles / risky?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape