Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 682 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7303
    Rose is legit, but definitely a YMMV experience based on the day you catch her. She's a MILF that was once in an upper middle class marriage and now living in the motel. I used to see her every couple of months when she was new. At that time she was a fun, articulate, interesting date. At some point she got deeply involved in substances (pills at the last time I saw her) and started becoming very "out of it" to the point of not even remembering she made a date 30 min later. Haven't seen her since last year because of it. Added info, she has an adult aged handicapped son that usually lives with her at the motel. Actually was a nice young man and completely harmless, but it adds a little "meh" to the whole rating.

  2. #7302

    Brooklynn

    This chick Brooklynn posted this morning but took the post down, so I can't link it or grab pics. Anyway, pics are of a small girl with some tats and blond hair. Took about 45 minutes to an hour for me to set something up. She's in an apartment near Camden, one of those fringe areas where things are fine during the day but it gets sketchy at night. Anyway, it was 11 am, so no problems. Met her outside the place, she's smiling and cute. A little bigger than the pics but not much, and just around the waist. Hair is blond with dark roots, pulled up high on top with the sides cut short; a little punk. Some tats and piercings, maybe c cup tits. Place was a little sketchy, but I already had some intel that she was legit so I went for it. BBJ was good, sex was just ok. Plenty tight and energetic, but she was a little ripe, and I generally like my dates to be fresh and clean. Her ask was high, but responded to my much lower offer. Given the location, it should be low.

    Some party damage on one arm, was the other turn off. Not really my thing, given the location and the BO, so I won't return. But man she is miles ahead of some of the trash walking around in Camden.

  3. #7301

  4. #7300

    Info

    I will be visiting Milville next week. Any experience w her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/880616267001.

  5. #7299

    Turn down, when provider partying in motel room with their friends

    It's definitely turn down when they party with friends in motel and forget doing their job later because don't feel like doing it, and their friends hept them to get away with it and your $$. Exactly what happened to me with PR sisters from Lakewood NJ. I wrote post about them in Ripoff Reports section

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alessandra about 2 or 3 times when she worked in far NE Philly motel about 9 months or a year ago. She was pretty uninspiring at the time, I always tried to catch her in the morning when she was trying to get some cash to pay for her room. She had said that she originally started in the biz walking in Kensington.

    She did partake in some party smoking everytime I went there, that turned me off and I decided never to see her again. She moved to working in Trenton area shortly after that, now in ML.
    .

  6. #7298

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/935646791604

    Seems TGTBT. However the styling of the post screams fraud. Every report I've seen from girls with this style of posting are always neutral to negative. And I've visited a few girls that post like this and it was lackluster. If she's real would love to set something up but definitely not trying to take one for the team an hour away from my location. CNJ is dry so I'm looking elsewhere LOL.
    Before covid someone sent me pics of her in email. She's a heavy user will be nodding out on you not worth it.

  7. #7297

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for useful review. Could be less emotional but we get what he was trying to say. Also photos could be uploaded so if link goes dead we still could see bad providers. I heard they are lesbians prob like to eat if they are chubby LOL. Deleted part probably was some personal info that's not appropriate to post here. If anyone tried them please speak up about your experience too would be good to know someone else opinion on them

    .
    Read review about these grls before. When they have your donation you'll get kicked out. Stay away.

  8. #7296

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5628893029

    Any word on this one? Want to know to legitimacy since she ask for 50 deposit.
    As a group, this deposit payment deal has to stop. Most likely a rip off.

  9. #7295

    Devious Pornstar

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5628893029

    Any word on this one? Want to know to legitimacy since she ask for 50 deposit.

  10. #7294

    Sky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/709529329279

    Met sky in ML she's a really good time definitely rocks the mic like a true pro. Not a spinner like the last post about her claimed. She's chubby but if you want a neck job she's definitely worth the visit, I seen her 1 time so I don't know if she's worth a repeat but in a pinch, I would see her.

  11. #7293
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for useful review. Could be less emotional but we get what he was trying to say. Also photos could be uploaded so if link goes dead we still could see bad providers. I heard they are lesbians prob like to eat if they are chubby LOL. Deleted part probably was some personal info that's not appropriate to post here. If anyone tried them please speak up about your experience too would be good to know someone else opinion on them

    .
    I saw Alessandra about 2 or 3 times when she worked in far NE Philly motel about 9 months or a year ago. She was pretty uninspiring at the time, I always tried to catch her in the morning when she was trying to get some cash to pay for her room. She had said that she originally started in the biz walking in Kensington.

    She did partake in some party smoking everytime I went there, that turned me off and I decided never to see her again. She moved to working in Trenton area shortly after that, now in ML.

  12. #7292

    I won't make that call.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/943689502318

    Looking for some Intel on this one.
    If I am told to be "payment ready" when I make the call, I won't be making the call at all.

  13. #7291

    𝓑𝓻𝓲 & 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪

    Thank you for useful review. Could be less emotional but we get what he was trying to say. Also photos could be uploaded so if link goes dead we still could see bad providers. I heard they are lesbians prob like to eat if they are chubby LOL. Deleted part probably was some personal info that's not appropriate to post here. If anyone tried them please speak up about your experience too would be good to know someone else opinion on them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcesar68  [View Original Post]
    Awww I wanted to know what he said that got deleted.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntyznjg3otm2otnmnzlkotyzogmwnwyxnwixntjlnge3nwq5yq.jpg.jpg‎   mjg0njgwodrjmzq0otbmndvkowy2mtfhodfhyzhmndzhntnmogq.jpg.jpg‎   mja2njm2yzk5mmm4nza0nzg5zmm2mwjiyme4ngfjmjm5nzdjnzy.jpg.jpg‎   nzyxotixzgexzdiynjg5zjq2ntc4mtfim2u3zmvjm2y3yjjlna.jpg.jpg‎   mziymdlhmjbmyjdmm2q5yjy3ythhytq4njexmjfjmzgwmgy2za.jpg.jpg‎  


  14. #7290

    Intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/943689502318

    Looking for some Intel on this one.

  15. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/199457496277

    Worst money spent on two disgusting fat pigs. I expected thick but not two bruised whales.

    No emotion or enthusiasm whatsoever. I walked out mid session. No desire to continue even trying with these two harlots..
    Awww I wanted to know what he said that got deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape