Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 10236
-
06-17-23 17:27 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 727Scam
As a group, this deposit payment deal has to stop. Most likely a rip off.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 13:56 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 92Devious Pornstar
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5628893029
Any word on this one? Want to know to legitimacy since she ask for 50 deposit.
-
06-17-23 09:54 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 58Sky
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/709529329279
Met sky in ML she's a really good time definitely rocks the mic like a true pro. Not a spinner like the last post about her claimed. She's chubby but if you want a neck job she's definitely worth the visit, I seen her 1 time so I don't know if she's worth a repeat but in a pinch, I would see her.
-
06-17-23 07:29 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 164I saw Alessandra about 2 or 3 times when she worked in far NE Philly motel about 9 months or a year ago. She was pretty uninspiring at the time, I always tried to catch her in the morning when she was trying to get some cash to pay for her room. She had said that she originally started in the biz walking in Kensington.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
She did partake in some party smoking everytime I went there, that turned me off and I decided never to see her again. She moved to working in Trenton area shortly after that, now in ML.
-
06-17-23 07:16 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 727I won't make that call.
If I am told to be "payment ready" when I make the call, I won't be making the call at all.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 07:05 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 239𝓑𝓻𝓲 & 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪
Thank you for useful review. Could be less emotional but we get what he was trying to say. Also photos could be uploaded so if link goes dead we still could see bad providers. I heard they are lesbians prob like to eat if they are chubby LOL. Deleted part probably was some personal info that's not appropriate to post here. If anyone tried them please speak up about your experience too would be good to know someone else opinion on them
.
Originally Posted by Kcesar68
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 00:39 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 58Intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/943689502318
Looking for some Intel on this one.
-
06-15-23 13:09 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 228Awww I wanted to know what he said that got deleted.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 10:43 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 58She's cooked
I used to see her on a regular when the pictures were real and she was hot still a junkie but hot. She got pregnant by a fellow mongers not sure what else she got but she looks really bad. Seen her one last time and just let her BBBJ and swallow.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 12:06 #7287Regular Member

Posts: 17Omg
I saw her 2-3 times and it all happened when I didn't have a choice. Don't want to say you avoid her but I'll also pass.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 08:26 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 842Way Way Old. . .
The Nurse, Police Officer outfits all date back to like 2016 along with some others that go to 2018.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Those old ads on other sites are still out there.
-
06-14-23 00:36 #7285Asshole

Posts: 399Non repeat for me
I saw her once years ago. Wasn't worth repeating.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
She got the job done but her attitude wasn't great. She was hosting in a cluttered bedroom in a family rowhouse. Everything rushed.
-
06-13-23 21:34 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 655Pics are old. Like many, many years old. They might even go back as far as backpage.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
Last I saw her standing on a Camden corner she was a hard pass, even at street prices. Though, someone did recently post that her skills are ok, so that's something.
-
06-13-23 20:37 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 3007Did some research for you
I remember this chick having a bad report back in 2021 go to page 285 look at post 3020-3021 bad report with pictures.
Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 19:56 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 281Jenna petite
Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372










Reply With Quote





