Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 683 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7292

    I won't make that call.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/943689502318

    Looking for some Intel on this one.
    If I am told to be "payment ready" when I make the call, I won't be making the call at all.

  2. #7291

    𝓑𝓻𝓲 & 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪

    Thank you for useful review. Could be less emotional but we get what he was trying to say. Also photos could be uploaded so if link goes dead we still could see bad providers. I heard they are lesbians prob like to eat if they are chubby LOL. Deleted part probably was some personal info that's not appropriate to post here. If anyone tried them please speak up about your experience too would be good to know someone else opinion on them

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcesar68  [View Original Post]
    Awww I wanted to know what he said that got deleted.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntyznjg3otm2otnmnzlkotyzogmwnwyxnwixntjlnge3nwq5yq.jpg.jpg‎   mjg0njgwodrjmzq0otbmndvkowy2mtfhodfhyzhmndzhntnmogq.jpg.jpg‎   mja2njm2yzk5mmm4nza0nzg5zmm2mwjiyme4ngfjmjm5nzdjnzy.jpg.jpg‎   nzyxotixzgexzdiynjg5zjq2ntc4mtfim2u3zmvjm2y3yjjlna.jpg.jpg‎   mziymdlhmjbmyjdmm2q5yjy3ythhytq4njexmjfjmzgwmgy2za.jpg.jpg‎  


  3. #7290

    Intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/943689502318

    Looking for some Intel on this one.

  4. #7289
    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/199457496277

    Worst money spent on two disgusting fat pigs. I expected thick but not two bruised whales.

    No emotion or enthusiasm whatsoever. I walked out mid session. No desire to continue even trying with these two harlots..
    Awww I wanted to know what he said that got deleted.

  5. #7288

    She's cooked

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I remember this chick having a bad report back in 2021 go to page 285 look at post 3020-3021 bad report with pictures.
    I used to see her on a regular when the pictures were real and she was hot still a junkie but hot. She got pregnant by a fellow mongers not sure what else she got but she looks really bad. Seen her one last time and just let her BBBJ and swallow.

  6. #7287

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Pics are old. Like many, many years old. They might even go back as far as backpage.

    Last I saw her standing on a Camden corner she was a hard pass, even at street prices. Though, someone did recently post that her skills are ok, so that's something.
    I saw her 2-3 times and it all happened when I didn't have a choice. Don't want to say you avoid her but I'll also pass.

  7. #7286

    Way Way Old. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Pics are old. Like many, many years old. They might even go back as far as backpage.

    Last I saw her standing on a Camden corner she was a hard pass, even at street prices. Though, someone did recently post that her skills are ok, so that's something.
    The Nurse, Police Officer outfits all date back to like 2016 along with some others that go to 2018.

    Those old ads on other sites are still out there.

  8. #7285

    Non repeat for me

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372
    I saw her once years ago. Wasn't worth repeating.

    She got the job done but her attitude wasn't great. She was hosting in a cluttered bedroom in a family rowhouse. Everything rushed.

  9. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372
    Pics are old. Like many, many years old. They might even go back as far as backpage.

    Last I saw her standing on a Camden corner she was a hard pass, even at street prices. Though, someone did recently post that her skills are ok, so that's something.

  10. #7283

    Did some research for you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSemiAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/935646791604

    Seems TGTBT. However the styling of the post screams fraud. Every report I've seen from girls with this style of posting are always neutral to negative. And I've visited a few girls that post like this and it was lackluster. If she's real would love to set something up but definitely not trying to take one for the team an hour away from my location. CNJ is dry so I'm looking elsewhere LOL.
    I remember this chick having a bad report back in 2021 go to page 285 look at post 3020-3021 bad report with pictures.

  11. #7282

    Jenna petite

    Is she worth it? Pics appear older than what she says.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/879153089372

  12. #7281

    Any info on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/935646791604

    Seems TGTBT. However the styling of the post screams fraud. Every report I've seen from girls with this style of posting are always neutral to negative. And I've visited a few girls that post like this and it was lackluster. If she's real would love to set something up but definitely not trying to take one for the team an hour away from my location. CNJ is dry so I'm looking elsewhere LOL.

  13. #7280
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago she had lost a lot of weight and almost died of an overdosed. Luckily she survived and went to rehab, she had a 2 why. O girl and I thought she was doing fine. Recently she had posted she had a boyfriend from Millville, but that didn't last, that's when I knew something was wrong. I saw her recently and tried to make her understand she needed help, she agreed and I was hoping for a good outcome I guess I was wrong.
    I tried her a few times. Could not get a firm commitment. Plus she would not do Greek, which is usually a deal breaker for me. Love them little petite spinners to ass bang.

  14. #7279

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Damn, RIP. I tried reaching out to her a few times but to no avail. Guess I know why.
    A few years ago she had lost a lot of weight and almost died of an overdosed. Luckily she survived and went to rehab, she had a 2 why. O girl and I thought she was doing fine. Recently she had posted she had a boyfriend from Millville, but that didn't last, that's when I knew something was wrong. I saw her recently and tried to make her understand she needed help, she agreed and I was hoping for a good outcome I guess I was wrong.

  15. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I got word that Winter passed away last Friday. Supposedly in Camden somewhere.

    On a good day she was an amazing provider, and generally was always nice to talk with.

    Sadly her kid has lost first a father and now a mother to heroin overdose.

    She was on a definite decline since getting wrapped up with her last pimp, I think his name is Darren.
    Damn, RIP. I tried reaching out to her a few times but to no avail. Guess I know why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape