Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 13123
-
06-18-23 21:09 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 727Lots of balls on the K
I have not been strolling on Kensington in some time. Never would visit at night. Took a number of loops today and didn't find anything I wanted to pull the trigger on. Well, one but she got a scoop before I could come around. I will say that it's a changed scene. Even from last year. Between avoiding crashes with bikers, avoiding the zombies walking into traffic was also a challenge. Not sure how you guys do it. Got to watch for the SW's. Got to watch for the zombies. Got to watch everyone's wild west driving. Haha, LE doesn't seem interested in any of it. Exhausting. Not sure it's worth it.
-
06-18-23 21:03 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 727Lots of issues with something like that
Who signs? Who is liable? It's not about the money but is about the people that would be in and out. Heck, I'd spend more then that for a reliable place that wasn't a trap house.
Originally Posted by Nonyab
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 09:14 #11066Regular Member

Posts: 6Timeshare near the ave?
Stupid idea, and not easy to work through details, but anyone interested in trying to figure out how to share an apartment near the ave? Like a time share thing, where someone takes a specific day or two a week? Realize it won't be easy, but a room in the area would be useful. There are a number of sub 700 options, it seems. 7 of us at 100 a month is cheap.
Alternatively, if anyone knows of a short term room available (hour or day), would live to hear about it through a DM.
-
06-17-23 23:49 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 251Thanks for the reply. Yea I completely agree with the trade off. I do travel in the surrounding area often. 309,611, 476 etc. Yea not interested in getting pulled over out the city.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 21:54 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 514Philly cops don't care about tint
I seriously doubt anyone in philly ever gets pulled over for tint. If everything else with your car is up to code, then they won't care about tint. If you are driving crazy, your tags expired, etc, then they might use tint as an add-on excuse.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Philly cops don't enforce tint laws. Their personal cars and patrol cars often break PA tint laws.
Outside of philly is a different story. Especially in other states or in the richer burbs.
There is also a trade off with tint. If you get it too dark, the girls can't see you. Also it makes it difficult to see at night. I've seen many people get into accidents or hit pedestrians because their tint is too dark. They are forced to drive with their windows down during winters or when it rains.
-
06-17-23 18:11 #11063Regular Member

Posts: 7Liz or Elizabeth
Just courious if there are any pics of her on here, I would like to see her naked. Thanks, I haven't done the stroll in a long time. I have some pics of getting blowjobs but don't know how to post them.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 12:19 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 644MILF on the ave last night
Last night I met this MILF named Dee on Sedgeley. She had jet black hair but the think that I noticed was her body, she had some nice titties (probably a D cup) with a nice plump ass. She told me she doesn't usually be out there (don't they all say that LOL). But I've actually never seen her out there. We parked up at my usual spot and she gave me a nice BJ more a slow and sensual one but it was damn good. I'm adding her to my "regular" list.
-
06-17-23 10:15 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 655In PA only 70% is legal on the front windows, but I have 50. I've been stopped but never for the tint and it has never come up.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 21:34 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 251What % is your tint? I want to get mines tinted but think they might be more annoying. How often cops mess with you?
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 21:31 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 655All good advice.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
With tinted windows, I like to hide in plain sight. Find somewhere that there are plenty of cars parked, but little foot traffic and you can blend in with little chance of someone walking by. The back third of most large parking lots usually has something that fits the bill. Far from the ave is a plus for sure. I once had a falling out with a woman in the parking lot of a park along Tacony Street. Way back behind the Deitz and Watson factory. It was a bazillion degrees out and I know she had plenty of time to think about her stupid argument trekking back to Buckius.
-
06-16-23 20:41 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 251Picked up my favorite hoochie momma from her house last night.
-
06-16-23 17:21 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 887Parking rules
Inexperienced mongers (and I was once in that category also) can give our hobby a bad rap so here are my parking rules to live by; YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
1) day or night, try to pick a one way road, it cuts the possibility of a passing car by half.
2). If you find a one way road, park on the left side that way if a car drives by, she has her head in your lap and the passing car doesn't see you until they are even with your car and usually if they are even, they are leaving.
3. Don't be the only car parked on that road, far too conspicuous. Park ahead of any existing cars and leave enough room to pull away in a hurry if you have to.
4) Never, as in ever ever, park in front of a residential doorway. Anyone can leave or come home and they are not generally happy to learn their virtual front yard is your play spot.
5) Park far enough away from K Ave as is reasonable. The SW will depend on you to get back and that gives her pause to mess with service.
Happy mongering, my fellow degenerates.
-
06-16-23 16:38 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 514Location location location
Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
I'd probably comment on the choice of location. Under the 95 at night is not the best choice, given your car has zero tint. At night, they really blast the lights under there. Its probably better during the day when they shut off the lights. Sometimes I would see some of the people who live there look into suspicious cars parked there. I've seen private security roam there on occasion. Sometimes even cop cars parked under there to deter some unwanted activities. IDK. I use that location from time to time but I can see it turn into a really bad location.
Sometimes you think no one notices, but in reality, everyone notices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fecUFWOUMyg
One time I was parked up with some chick enjoying some post-coitus fast food in a well-lit parking lot. Then we see a car drive in and park a few car spots away from us and they were going at it like animals without a care in the world.
Another time I saw one of my regulars on a side street in a sedan with no tint. She was really giving some dude the gluck gluck 3000 where any passerby can see. I joked about it to her the next time I saw her LOL.
People here don't really talk about parking spots but I think you need to consider three things when choosing a location: the time of day, your vehicle, and how noticeable your actions are.
-
06-16-23 15:31 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 124Domi
Picked up Domi (short for Dominique) last week near Somerset. Very pretty WSW. Gave one of the worst BJs I've ever had. Avoid this one!
-
06-15-23 15:18 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 514All time media bones Cali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P35qp00CA0c
This interviewer definitely boned this 18 yo. I wanted to bone her.
He's probably making a lot of money interviewing these people and then keeping the best ones for himself. I'm so jelly.











Reply With Quote





