Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 875 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.
    If she didn't have a habit to fund, would she still be texting or calling you?

  2. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her.

    She actually calls and texts back.
    Hahahahaha. Ayo you are a wild bul.

  3. #11001

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.
    Care to share any details? Kinda confused and it's your first time experiencing it. I think I have an idea of what you're trying to say though. Sucks whatever happened.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  4. #11000
    Update:

    Kinda confused with her.

    I'm sure this happened with other guys but this is my first time experiencing it.

  5. #10999

    Props!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Now that's a rare sighting on the ave, big ole nice tits (guessing natural), natural hair (she would look even hotter in a wig weave but chooses not to but who cares LOL) and she doesn't look all strung out cracked out and can pass if she told you she don't do any drugs which is pretty much nonexistent in the SW Kensington world so that's a definite plus. A video? Nice nice. I would imagine she doesn't stand on the ave long at all before a monger picks her up then develops a list of regulars and you guys know the deal. But you did find her a month ago and again so just days ago so there's still a chance but she looks like she knows her worth and probably on escort sites, but that's just Sams take! Like the kid in the Campbells Soup commercial "Don't hog it all!"

    "Hurry up i'm trying to bust a nut in your butt" 💀

    Have fun man but do share when you're ready to.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.

  6. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's bad. What part of the ave was she on??
    Bro honestly I don't think I'm going to give up that information yet. Let me finish running through her.

    She actually calls and texts back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6999.jpg‎   IMG_7001.jpg‎  

  7. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Damn she's bad. What part of the ave was she on??

  8. #10996

    Post the vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    18 minutes and 38 seconds of goodies.
    When are you going to post the vid?

  9. #10995

    Great tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Brother se has some of the nicest tits around. I can see why your time was well spect. Congratulation's. M.

  10. #10994
    18 minutes and 38 seconds of goodies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6989.jpeg‎  

  11. #10993

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Darn dude! That is one fine looking piece! Good job hunting that down! +100.

  12. #10992
    Well fellas I did it.

    I ran into this one a month ago, nothing happened and I was searching for her since.

    I don't think I will ever top this pick up. This is exactly what I crave for. This is exactly what I searching for.

    Best 3 hours of my life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6976.jpg‎   IMG_6977.jpg‎   IMG_6978.jpg‎  

  13. #10991

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobLuvah  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report. Saw Ashley the other day
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...214&viewfull=1#post1134214.
    Ashley was always a good meeting anytime I saw her. She had some tragedy in her personal life that she just could never get past. Sad, because she has always been a top-shelf provider. A friend of mine met her in the old AOL chatroom. He also enjoyed some fun times with her.

    I know she has tried to kick the demons from her life more than once. She keeps returning to the playground every time. I hadn't seen her out working in well over a year. Maybe longer. You claim she wasn't what you had been used to as far as service goes. Could well be she's so tired of the game she doesn't put any more effort into it. You know better than I. I also noticed her in one of the more recent videos on Youtube. She was flying in the first-class seat at KnA.

    Ashley worked Huntingdon for a long while. She does seem to stray the entire avenue when she finds a quality source of space candy. She also pushes her indulgence to the limits. She enters no man's land and seems to be quite comfortable there.

    This trip around I would be curious to see her again just for old times' sake. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here picked up a chick named Sin or Zin? I believe she's Latina.
    Edit:

    She's Italian / Black.

  15. #10989
    Anyone here picked up a chick named Sin or Zin? I believe she's Latina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape