Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 13118
-
06-12-23 16:29 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 641Weekend ride thru.
Rode thru the ave on Friday night. They had that stupid sobriety check between Venango & Sedgeley that def impacted mongering. Saw Sharon and her big ass titties walking but I linked up with her last week so I didn't stop. Was waiting to see if this thick BSW (with glasses and nice tits) would be free but she just kept talking to the people on Buckius. As I rode down near Castor I saw a slim blonde but she had that nice slutty look on her face like she def knows what she's doing. She got in and said her name was Valerie. We parked and I chose right, she was a deep throat head specialist. She's on my list of avenue Head Dr's along with Kristen, Mandy, and Sharon.
-
06-12-23 16:19 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 641It will impact the Torresdale stroll because traffic is being detoured on that street. But IDK if anyone still cruises Torresdale since there's not many girls out there anymore.
Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 16:00 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 251I use the "block me" trick all the time.
Some ***** will block you instantly.
Some ***** will block then unblock you later.
I just want to see how they react to me.
I guess I can call it reverse psychology?
-
06-12-23 15:39 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 251This probably going to crash this site and have all mongers flooding the streets later tonight.
You can find her down Florida if why'all want to look for her. I paid for her one way ticket to Florida.
-
06-12-23 15:37 #11029Senior Member

Posts: 251At the same time, I don't want to link up with her. Pretty sure she's going to ask for money.
If she don’t want to link with me. Her FaceTime show lit 🔥
-
06-12-23 15:12 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 465So She's Not A SW
No problem man, I just thought you were talking about a SW because bumped into her a month back could've been you seen her on the ave or could only say what's up but no date because she had to go somewhere. And you said you picked her up and just like Melanies pictures showing tits in the passenger seat anybody would think you were talking about a SW. I gave you props because you know what the scene looks like lately since you're from the area, I'll leave it at that. Kensington area don't have many hotties walking around unfortunately besides a nice latina / black chick every now and then or a suburban white girl getting out of her Volkswagon Jetta to cop drugs so to pull one like her I give you credit. I wouldn't have even tried knowing they get cat called everyday every street she walks on.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
You asked- How do you deal with one that is very very difficult to meet in person. -More context needed, like she's always busy? Has a husband/BF? She's always giving you an excuse? Well, the hot girl usually has her way meaning if she wants to see you in person she will make time. Ask any female friend you know, a chick who is even semi interested in you will answer, will text back, will make time. There's 24 hours in a day there's no chick THAT busy where she can't even text back which takes seconds. If she's giving you the run around everytime when you try to meet face to vagina I'd assume she's not all that interested in you possibly? I dunno though just a guess assuming she's giving you excuses left and right on why she can't meet up. Very very difficult to meet in person? I think i'm close but more context is needed.
You intentionally tried to get yourself blocked but she won't block you?... 🤔 Why would you intentionally try getting yourself blocked?.... This ones too odd tbh. Or more details needed.
That's just Sams take on things.
At the end of the day that's a really nice pull second time seeing her 👍 and no BS got right into it for 3 hours and she was even cool with being recorded (You talk about this 18 min video you ever going to share it?) Anyhoe, Goodluck with her man.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-12-23 14:47 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 173No disrespect but I doubt anyone on here really cares. Why is this girl continued to be spoken of in the street walker section if she isn't a SW and she isn't trying to meet more people? We are getting your life story. Where you grew up, the amount of hours you spend FaceTiming this chick, screenshots of your texts, etc. Again no disrespect but everything you post about her is off topic.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 13:16 #11026Senior Member

Posts: 251Fellas.
How do you deal with one that is very very difficult to meet in person.
But very easy to call, text and FaceTime at any time of the day.
She will not block me at all. I intentionally try to get myself blocked and she will never block me
Or let me ask you this. What does that means to you?
Not sure if I need to add more key information.
-
06-12-23 12:46 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 259I went for a stroll Sunday evening between 8-9 pm. There were plenty of girls out. But most were in a zombie state.
Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole
[View Original Post]
Picked up Janette on Buckus street. Gave me one of the softest, sensual BJs I've had on the avenue.
-
06-12-23 11:25 #11024Asshole

Posts: 399https://youtu.be/LQwVrytyfVI
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
Is this who you are talking about? If so, I think the only thing they have in common is their skin tone.
Jojo is one and done for me. Way too many red flags.
I saw this new girl everyone is raving about on Clearfield. She is very bottom heavy. Her thighs are like tree trunks. Not really my cup of tea but you do you.
-
06-12-23 00:29 #11023Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks like a walker I picked up a couple of years ago. Goes by the name Jo Jo.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Creaminside.
-
06-11-23 23:50 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 251Defiantly did.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 23:27 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 987Smh
This sure got stupid quick.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 20:56 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 47Sundays question
Just wondering if anyone has any insight or thoughts on today's 95 incident, and if / how it'll impact the mongering?
-
06-11-23 20:08 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 197Every now and then we find a diamond in the rough. Nice pickup.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





