Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 13118
-
06-14-23 11:41 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 514Troll?
So did you actually do anything with this girl? You have one pic where she is knocked out and it looks like you lifted her top up. In my opinion, that is pretty sad. All your other pics are you taking her to the laundromat or pics taken on a different phone by someone else or hours of lame FaceTime.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 05:42 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 251JoJo is no where close in any category as Sin. Only thing JoJo have against her is her oral skills.
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
Last time I seen her was about a month and some change ago.
-
06-14-23 00:36 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 987Jojo is still out there. Last I seen her she had a place to stay and was holed up in the spot close to K&A. That said she's not as good looking as she was from 2-3 years ago. She lost teeth, weight, and a few fingers.
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Jojo one of the most depressing moments I ever seen on K&A was I was once at the stoplight at K&A and looked over by the mobile phone store area and saw Jojo balled up on the ground in a fetal position knocked out cold with a bunch of trash blowing by her. It was a Time cover magazine shot for sure unfortunately.
-
06-13-23 23:55 #11045Regular Member

Posts: 19Safari report
Got robbed tonight by a WSW named Danielle. 30 yo, fairly attractive face, long wavy dirty blonde hair, medium build with a bit of a belly. Found her on K between Ontario and Westmoreland.
It was partially my fault because I broke the basic rules by 1) parking in a spot of her choosing, and 2) leaving the payment within her reach before anything happened. Spidey sense went off when she took the $ and stuffed it in her bra, but not enough for me to ask her to put it back. She leans over and has me in her mouth for a split second before yelling "Ew what's that on your d*" to distract my attention, and in a flash is out the door scurrying down the street. Given how quickly she exited, her handbag somehow already in hand, there's no doubt in my mind that this was all planned from the very beginning. Her escape was incredibly fast and well rehearsed, so she must do this routinely.
This wasn't my first rodeo, so I circled around and parked my car and pursued her on foot. There were some residents out on the street, and she started screaming that I was a weirdo following her and trying to rape her. When this wasn't enough to deter me, she generously negotiated to return some of my money. She pulled a reverse gator by throwing cash on the ground for me to pick up as she made her getaway. And while I don't condone violence, it was absolutely the fear of violence that caused her to return that money. I didn't say anything threatening- but I wouldn't quietly go away and she had no idea how far I was willing to go. At one point she tried to talk me down by saying "it's not worth it"- as if her life were in danger. Some of you will scold me for not just taking the L and reflecting on my mistakes, but in the end I got a partial refund of sorts by pursuing her. My only regret is not getting the full amount back. (Was only $. 2 but it's the principle that matters).
Maybe she would've provided decent service if I hadn't made those elementary errors, but this is a reminder that these girls WILL rob you if given the opportunity. They don't like what they do, they hate us, and most likely hate themselves too.
Attached are some photos from the dashcam- sorry they're too blurry to make out the face.
-
06-13-23 23:41 #11044Asshole

Posts: 399Jojo
Her snatch is probably her only redeeming quality. Bad attitude. Teeth rotten down to the stump. Heavy substance user. Mediocre BJ.
Originally Posted by CreaminSide
[View Original Post]
She is out there a lot. Usually on the NE side of the Ave past K and A.
-
06-13-23 22:20 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 987Jfc
If she's not a streetwalker why do you keep posting about her? Wgaf? Do you understand the purpose of this forum? Next we'll have a guy posting about the great BBBJ he got from his wife.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 20:00 #11042Regular Member

Posts: 14Jo Jo
HankScorpio,
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Thanks for posting the video link. Yes, that's the "Jo Jo" I was referring to. After refreshing my memory, your correct, no resemblance. Jo Jo looks like crap in that video. When I picked her up she was looking real good. Had a fine, firm body like a twenty year old with a nice tight snatch. Hope she's doing better. Do you know if she's still out there?
Creaminside.
-
06-13-23 18:36 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 641Yeah you are. Bruh you are drawling. LOL. If she's not a SW then we don't care.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 13:23 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 259I went for a stroll Sunday evening between 8-9 pm. There were plenty of girls out. But most were in a zombie state.
Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole
[View Original Post]
Picked up Janette on Buckus street. Gave me one of the softest, sensual BJs I've had on the avenue.
-
06-13-23 02:51 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 251She could be a streetwalker. Someone here just need to do their due diligence.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
Like I said. When I first approached her, I came at her like she's a street walker. The more I communicated with her the more I second guess everything.
-
06-13-23 01:36 #11038Banned Member

Posts: 63Please post some pf the preview of the screenshot video sex you got buddy.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 01:34 #11037Banned Member

Posts: 63Damn bro we need some of the video previews and photos.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 00:51 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 251Look who I finally met again.
Fellas am I a simp if I drive her to the laundry mat?
-
06-12-23 21:38 #11035Regular Member

Posts: 23[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-12-23 16:47 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 301As in proper Florida? The state?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




