Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2877
-
06-23-23 18:10 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 49LOL small world I went to school with her.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 01:41 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 977MILFord MILF
Anyone visit or know. Been posting again after a couple weeks off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...u/325678275925
-
06-20-23 20:07 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 1234Like Trip Advisor, Rubmaps, or even Google, you have to go with the general flow, as well as look at reviewer's other submissions to get a real story. It's pretty easy to weed out the BS if you read them that way.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
The one or two extremely negative reviews from reviewers with one or two submissions are often disgruntled fired employees or complete deplorables, the high ratings with the same history are often fake pump-ups. Some of the middle are regurgitations of previous reviews to get free access. Reviewer history is the real key.
-
06-20-23 18:19 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 380You just need to write a review and if they approve it, then they give you a free week of premium. 90% was probably an over-exaggeration, but its probably close to 50% of reviews are made up malarkey. I know last time I was on there I read 3 different reviews that said they met the provider in a hotel when I know for a fact that person hosts in their apartment / house.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 18:00 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 494You need to pay for membership to read reviews on the oThER site or did they change their business model? For what its worth, most of the reviews on there were legit (when I had a membership).
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 16:02 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 181I think her name is crystal she's well reviewed in this thread not to be confused with another Krystal that has some pretty bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]
Check post 2033 and 2034
-
06-20-23 10:55 #2166Senior Member

Posts: 51Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/676124779499
Any information on this ad? Thanks.
-
06-17-23 15:21 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 380Malu Ferraz
https://adultsearch.com/us/connectic...scorts/2881475
Was going to be in the area so decided to text this one. She has reviews on the "oThER" site, but I don't trust those reviews as 90% of them are bullshit.
She does not speak english, but despite the language issues she's just absolutely terrible at communication and time. Long times between responses, gives a time then cancels. Finally get there and she needs 10 more minutes. The true latin woman experience! (if you know, you know).
I finally get inside and she had a nice clean apartment with some incense burning. Her photos are slightly dated and airbrushed, but she still had a great body. Nice set of tits and a great ass. We started with some DFK and she quickly went for the CBJ. Normally I'd protest, but she was very fast about putting it on. Did a few positions and then settled in CG where I finished. A little too aggressive for my liking but it was still a pretty hot time. She was definitely a nice person and offered me use of her bathroom and a towel to cleanup (always a plus). She was also clean and well kept, unlike most of the dogs on skip. Was 160 for the hh
If you can get over the communication issues and the location (I went during the day so it wasnt bad), then it wasnt a bad time.
-
06-13-23 18:18 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 142Build Trust
Her menu is wide open once she trusts you. Probably because first time meeting her, she should open up if you see her a few times. I've been seeing her on and off for almost a decade so there's that, LOL, but if you got her # and enjoyed the service, she'll open up, especially if you click, even for a car date.
Originally Posted by DickSwinger
[View Original Post]
Be well.
-
06-12-23 23:37 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 170Noted.
Thank you so much.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 20:58 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 2148Stay far away from it. Requires video chats. Seems more like a scam.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 13:33 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 170Anyone seen her?
Hey guys.
Any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/669746395425
I think I saw someone posting about her, but can't find that post.
-
06-11-23 23:44 #2160Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw her a couple of months ago for a QV car date. By text she told me she only offers CBJ, which is was different from the other reports I read here. Maybe it was because of the car date? I don't know. Still very good performance as far as CBJs go, though.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 01:38 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 487Yep
Was there twice. Last tIme 2 years ago. Small house in back. Had me take my shoes off at the door, dunno why, the place was a mess and smelled like cat piss. She's nice enough. Talks your ear off. BJ is above avg. Price point is too steep. Have not returned since. She is a safe bet tho. No ripoff.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 10:18 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 94Milford latinas
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/236136312664
Took another one for the team last night but this time it wasn't bad. Obviously is a handler dealing with the msgs so the girl in the room has no ideas on agreements. Qv120 everything cover but the girl was banging nice fake tits and ass early 30's.










Reply With Quote





