Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 192 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2157

    Nomi

    [QUOTE=McKilla;6474938]https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225

    Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was like the add even send me an old pic.[/QUOTE

    In all if you in a pinch or want all access enjoy. Add years to those pics it’s similar to her just way back

  2. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Her only average looks and high price point (and filthy feet in one pic) make her a no go for me. How firm is she on the no new client policy today? I did reach once several months ago, and she tried to have me prove I'd seen her before by asking me to describe a section of her home. I obviously couldn't do so and never followed up.

    I don't recall what the donations were when I had reached out, but 2 bennies for a half hour massage plus FS is way too high, unless the service is absolutely mind blowing, which I'd suspect it's not!

    Play safe! - TL.
    Trust me I've been to her litter box of an apartment right off 3X in Derby, you aren't missing out on anything more than just average, extremely overpriced average at that.

  3. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225

    Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was even send me an old pic.
    Thanks for TOFTT, but can you re write your last sentence?.

  4. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225

    Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was even send me an old pic.
    Can you give us a little more information? What did she look like? Good? Bad? LOL.

  5. #2153

    Nomi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225

    Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was even send me an old pic.

  6. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Hella worth it if you can catch her. She used to be a regular both car dates and would sometimes get a telly if I wanted a more relaxed session. For the rate, she's amazing and she can suck the skin off your dick, very talented mouth but FS is nice too. Slim chick and a little fat cooter. Treat her well if you get in contact with her.
    Not having any luck. Maybe she's not taking new clients?

  7. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfFan  [View Original Post]
    This the Ricky some seem to be fans of? Seems impossible to reach so wondering if she's worth the effort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/914279842981
    Hella worth it if you can catch her. She used to be a regular both car dates and would sometimes get a telly if I wanted a more relaxed session. For the rate, she's amazing and she can suck the skin off your dick, very talented mouth but FS is nice too. Slim chick and a little fat cooter. Treat her well if you get in contact with her.

  8. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    That's Heather. Not a new provider around these parts, as you mentioned. I first saw her in the 2015-16 timeframe. My encounters with her over the years have ranged from VERY good and sensual GFE to pathetic get-this-over-with dead-fish performance. So it's very much YMMV, and the variables on that are too numerous to mention. She has consistently identified herself as Italian when conversating with me. Whether or not that's an accurate description, I'll leave it to her and her parents. I can't comment or speculate about any other 'social' affiliations at all. Not my lane, not my concern. I'll say that I've never been robbed, cheated, harassed, etc. By this provider or anyone claiming to be associated with her. I've returned in the past, and I am very sure that I will see her again at some point. Maybe once per year or so. Happy hunting, my comrades! Salud!
    Exact experience I've had. Probably seen her 3-4 times over the years. First time was full GFE and she was in Stamford, 2nd time was no GFE and in Stamford. 3rd time was in Norwalk and she was hella drunk and had some dude banging down the door (this was like 11 am LOL) so it was rushed but got GFE and Greek. 5th was also in Milford but hella rules and 6th, I flat out asked to not play games and she GFE was on table and she told me she had a man so no GFE and I left. Haven't seen since but she was also off the radar for awhile. If you get her on a good day, it's VERY sensual and highly GFE.

    Damn, I miss out good sessions 🤣.

  9. #2149

    Re: Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I think her upsell rates are a bit much. She's cool but average at best in both looks & performance.
    Her only average looks and high price point (and filthy feet in one pic) make her a no go for me. How firm is she on the no new client policy today? I did reach once several months ago, and she tried to have me prove I'd seen her before by asking me to describe a section of her home. I obviously couldn't do so and never followed up.

    I don't recall what the donations were when I had reached out, but 2 bennies for a half hour massage plus FS is way too high, unless the service is absolutely mind blowing, which I'd suspect it's not!

    Play safe! - TL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9689.jpg‎   IMG_9688.jpg‎   IMG_9690.jpg‎  

  10. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/676746680514

    She is in the neighborhood, nice person, she'll send you a menu.
    I think her upsell rates are a bit much. She's cool but average at best in both looks & performance.

  11. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to be a Bport resident to have access during the summer season?
    Yes I believe so.

  12. #2146

    Seaside Park

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of areas at the Seaside to be discreet.
    Do you have to be a Bport resident to have access during the summer season?

  13. #2145

    Scarlet, Ms Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the Shelton area for almost 2 weeks, from Florida, and can't find a single girl who doesn't want to deposit. Anybody have any recommendations with a link.

    Tia -.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/676746680514

    She is in the neighborhood, nice person, she'll send you a menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scarlet-jkymmy.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is not the rest stop too open for this kind of activity? Any specific hidden place where no people lurk?
    I don't have an issue with it. It's usually thinly populated at the furthest point from the building. Was once suggested we go into the truck parking. I vetoed that since we would stick out and be very obvious.

  15. #2143

    Seaside Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is not the rest stop too open for this kind of activity? Any specific hidden place where no people lurk?
    Plenty of areas at the Seaside to be discreet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape