Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 192 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf6200  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/676124779499

    Any information on this ad? Thanks.
    LOL small world I went to school with her.

  2. #2171

    MILFord MILF

    Anyone visit or know. Been posting again after a couple weeks off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...u/325678275925
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1593.jpg‎   IMG_1594.jpg‎  

  3. #2170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    You just need to write a review and if they approve it, then they give you a free week of premium. 90% was probably an over-exaggeration, but its probably close to 50% of reviews are made up malarkey. I know last time I was on there I read 3 different reviews that said they met the provider in a hotel when I know for a fact that person hosts in their apartment / house.
    Like Trip Advisor, Rubmaps, or even Google, you have to go with the general flow, as well as look at reviewer's other submissions to get a real story. It's pretty easy to weed out the BS if you read them that way.

    The one or two extremely negative reviews from reviewers with one or two submissions are often disgruntled fired employees or complete deplorables, the high ratings with the same history are often fake pump-ups. Some of the middle are regurgitations of previous reviews to get free access. Reviewer history is the real key.

  4. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    You need to pay for membership to read reviews on the oThER site or did they change their business model? For what its worth, most of the reviews on there were legit (when I had a membership).
    You just need to write a review and if they approve it, then they give you a free week of premium. 90% was probably an over-exaggeration, but its probably close to 50% of reviews are made up malarkey. I know last time I was on there I read 3 different reviews that said they met the provider in a hotel when I know for a fact that person hosts in their apartment / house.

  5. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/connectic...scorts/2881475

    Was going to be in the area so decided to text this one. She has reviews on the "oThER" site, but I don't trust those reviews as 90% of them are bullshit.
    You need to pay for membership to read reviews on the oThER site or did they change their business model? For what its worth, most of the reviews on there were legit (when I had a membership).

  6. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf6200  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/676124779499

    Any information on this ad? Thanks.
    I think her name is crystal she's well reviewed in this thread not to be confused with another Krystal that has some pretty bad reviews.
    Check post 2033 and 2034

  7. #2166

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/676124779499

    Any information on this ad? Thanks.

  8. #2165

    Malu Ferraz

    https://adultsearch.com/us/connectic...scorts/2881475

    Was going to be in the area so decided to text this one. She has reviews on the "oThER" site, but I don't trust those reviews as 90% of them are bullshit.

    She does not speak english, but despite the language issues she's just absolutely terrible at communication and time. Long times between responses, gives a time then cancels. Finally get there and she needs 10 more minutes. The true latin woman experience! (if you know, you know).

    I finally get inside and she had a nice clean apartment with some incense burning. Her photos are slightly dated and airbrushed, but she still had a great body. Nice set of tits and a great ass. We started with some DFK and she quickly went for the CBJ. Normally I'd protest, but she was very fast about putting it on. Did a few positions and then settled in CG where I finished. A little too aggressive for my liking but it was still a pretty hot time. She was definitely a nice person and offered me use of her bathroom and a towel to cleanup (always a plus). She was also clean and well kept, unlike most of the dogs on skip. Was 160 for the hh

    If you can get over the communication issues and the location (I went during the day so it wasnt bad), then it wasnt a bad time.

  9. #2164

    Build Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSwinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of months ago for a QV car date. By text she told me she only offers CBJ, which is was different from the other reports I read here. Maybe it was because of the car date? I don't know. Still very good performance as far as CBJs go, though.
    Her menu is wide open once she trusts you. Probably because first time meeting her, she should open up if you see her a few times. I've been seeing her on and off for almost a decade so there's that, LOL, but if you got her # and enjoyed the service, she'll open up, especially if you click, even for a car date.

    Be well.

  10. #2163

    Noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away from it. Requires video chats. Seems more like a scam.
    Thank you so much.

  11. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/669746395425

    I think I saw someone posting about her, but can't find that post.
    Stay far away from it. Requires video chats. Seems more like a scam.

  12. #2161

    Anyone seen her?

    Hey guys.

    Any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/669746395425

    I think I saw someone posting about her, but can't find that post.

  13. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Hella worth it if you can catch her. She used to be a regular both car dates and would sometimes get a telly if I wanted a more relaxed session. For the rate, she's amazing and she can suck the skin off your dick, very talented mouth but FS is nice too. Slim chick and a little fat cooter. Treat her well if you get in contact with her.
    I saw her a couple of months ago for a QV car date. By text she told me she only offers CBJ, which is was different from the other reports I read here. Maybe it was because of the car date? I don't know. Still very good performance as far as CBJs go, though.

  14. #2159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Trust me I've been to her litter box of an apartment right off 3X in Derby, you aren't missing out on anything more than just average, extremely overpriced average at that.
    Was there twice. Last tIme 2 years ago. Small house in back. Had me take my shoes off at the door, dunno why, the place was a mess and smelled like cat piss. She's nice enough. Talks your ear off. BJ is above avg. Price point is too steep. Have not returned since. She is a safe bet tho. No ripoff.

  15. #2158

    Milford latinas

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/236136312664

    Took another one for the team last night but this time it wasn't bad. Obviously is a handler dealing with the msgs so the girl in the room has no ideas on agreements. Qv120 everything cover but the girl was banging nice fake tits and ass early 30's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape