Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 11208
-
06-17-23 08:23 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 300Wait. You went on 3 dates from seeking without sex? You went past the first one? Why would you even bother? I hope you didn't pay gifts for the dates where you didn't get any. That's just not ok.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 16:42 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 37I had this experience before. I met 27 yrs old Filipina, took her for dinner, and we chat and get to know each other. She was new to this and she didn't event know what seeking is for. I take it slowly and second date we just went to movie. Third one I brought her to hotel and she said it was okay to hang out at hotel. We had sex then the moral part kicked in on her and she felt guilty for being paid for sex. After that we still texted for a while but she didn't want to go to hotel anymore and eventually we stopped texting. She was just breaking up with her bf at that time so probably she felt lonely. She was off from seeking too and never came back.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 18:27 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 3337Essentially all hotels require a credit card and DL to check in. I don't see how you can use a fake name. I rarely rarely ever get the room, but if I did, I use my middle name as my first name, for the reservation etc. The front desk usually does a very perfunctory look at the DL, but still, you have to have it. I don't go to chains where I have a frequent stay account. I much prefer using apps that give you rooms at quite discounted rates.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
I also much prefer having the SB get the room, and I give them cash to cover in addition to their sugar. Many will do this. Only the really young ones who don't have credit cards would not be able. You can check in w / a debit card, but only if it has been issued to you. No prepaids.
IK someone on the Richmond sugar thread who says that he uses hotels.com gift cards to pay for his rooms, but IDK the details. You should hunt them down over there.
-
06-15-23 15:47 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 316A lot of Hiltons have digital keys now. You can always say you house is being tented, water line blew or power went out.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 17:40 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 78How to get a hotel discreetly?
I know people who work in hospitality so I always worry I will get seen and have a hard time explaining why I as a local am at a hotel. I like I think its Hilton that does sometimes digital check in a few years back. I went straight to the room without the front desk asking what I'm in town for and taking a really long time while repeating my name loudly over and over again. Anyone have tips for doing this safely and discreetly? I prefer not to meet the front desk or even use my real name if at all possible.
-
06-13-23 08:51 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah that's odd. She's actually quite hot.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 20:50 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 1019I've had this happen as well sometimes with young sb's but with POTs of any age / ethnicity too. You handled it well and didn't force it at the end. When the POTs I've talked to bring up they feel like a hooker accepting money for sex. I'll break it down similarly to look at it like friends with extra extra benefits. Or I'll sometimes also say you've maybe have had sex with a guy or given them a BJ, after a date / dinner only, for free. Why not get some extra benefits and help like cash and / or gifts? Instead of giving it away for free. That usually breaks the ice and convinces them to go through with the arrangement. And I've also had a very small number that went all the way for the first meet. Then did not want to meet a second time and continue because their morals kicked in. It's all part of the game man. Just keep batting.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 19:24 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 272Belladimeooo
Belladimeooo is using fake pics. . . Her real insta is lane. . . Griff. . . Ith (separating the insta name so it doesn't come up on SEO, I'm not trying to out her, only her profile).
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b4c21125a34e
She negotiated a ridiculous PPM, which I would have paid to the girl in the seeking profile (highest I've ever agreed).
Then, sent me her insta. . . Which was a disappointment in comparison.
When asked, she admitted she was using fake pics on seeking "for privacy".
Fine hunny, but don't use pics of a perfect-10 when you're a decent-8.
-
06-12-23 18:32 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 5602Once on the way to seeing one of my regulars at the time I stopped to see a 20? year old latina. She told me to park around the block as she lived with her folks. She came out to the car and basically had nothing to say. So I just started making out with her which then led to some very hard core finger banging in the front seat. This went on for like 20 minutes or so. My arm was actually sore / tired. Suddenly she said she needed to go back into her house and left. Never heard from her again. I have had a few other similar freebee experiences. All in the car.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:26 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 3337You did great for this scenario. A lot of these Latinas, their families are very protective, they aren't allowed to date when they live at home.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
I would not let this discourage you. Plenty of others at her level would not have gotten this far. If not w / her, w / someone else, if you persist.
You should also cook up some way she can not feel like a hooker. Suggest you'll take her out and get her a nice gift. Bring a bouquet of supermarket flowers to the FC. Ask her if you can set her up w / a plan for her favorite salon to get her nails done.
-
06-12-23 14:40 #7703Regular Member

Posts: 17Downside of younger SBs
So I was chatting with an 18 yo Latina who clearly had never had a SD before. Clearly she had a mental block on pay to play, so offered her advice and played it low key about how it's just dating with extra benefits. M&G goes well, she's cute, nervous, but I get her to warm up. Plan a 2nd date and she agrees to meet at hotel. We chat a bit, I turn it sexual, we're both clean, she's on birth control and seems DTF. Start making out and I take off her clothes and start fingering her and she is WETTT. Then she says stop I can't do this. Ughhhh. We chat a bit more and she just can't get over the idea of feeling like she's getting paid for sex and what her mom would say. Never had that experience before but since I can't commiserate with anyone else I'd share with you degenerates.
-
06-12-23 13:36 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 272SugarBook - Review
SugarBook.com has a totally decent interface and search.
Could be a great site if they recruited some ladies into it.
Main problem is a total lack of active users. . . Only 2 white girls within last 24 hours in Los Angeles.
-
06-12-23 12:52 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 272WealthyMen - Review
Fine you lazy assholes, I'll TOFTT.
WealthyMen.com is terrible!!
Awful layout.
Awful Filters / Search. Can't multi-select things like: slim + petite.
Some profiles go directly to pay-to-video chat type sites.
Sorting by recent login shows girls from all over the country instead of local area.
You see other dudes commenting on pics. A bunch of lude comments on a girls pic is a total turnoff.
Gross nude pics of pussys. . . Not classy.
Just a disgusting site!
Yuk!!
-
06-11-23 19:59 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 272All other sites
The name of this forum is "Sugar Daddy Sites", so. . . updated reviews of other sites (besides SA and SB) would be welcomed.
I'm considering signing up for several, just to keep an eye on who's where. I had one girl awhile back who was much more "active" than she said.
Here's a copy / paste of what I found from a "top 10" site.
SugarDaddy.com: - Just a different skin to SecretBenefits.com - exact same site (so I read elsewhere on USASG)
WhatsYourPrice: Best for strings arrangements.
Ashley Madison: Best for affair sugaring.
SugarDaddyMeet.com: Best for a large community.
Wealthymen.com: Best for finding wealthy men.
SugarBook.com: Best access to little black dating book.
MillionaireMate.com: Best for wealthy and attractive singles.
SugarDaddy.com: Best for sugar dating.
EstablishedMen: Best for successful men.
SugarDaddie.com: Best sugar daddy selection.
AdultFriendFinder: Best for casual relationships.
VictoriaMilan: Best for extramarital affairs.
-
06-11-23 19:40 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 272SugarBook
Anyone have info on SugarBook.com.
They advertise here on USASG, I'm more wondering if these other sites besides SA and SB have more of the pros.
I am not looking for pros, having accounts on these other sites might help weed out the pros.
Any thoughts?









Reply With Quote






