Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 749 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7699

    Very petite Asian

    I know its most likely not going to happen, but does anyone know of any girls petite Asian girls GFE friendly.

  2. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1
    I heard in Canada its legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy sex.

  3. #7697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.
    "Don't expect a free date with me" Oh geez. That means she's expecting payment just to take her on that coffee or dinner date. LOL You're already paying for that dinner so she's getting a free meal. In all the arrangements I've done over the years I've probably done a handful of meet and greets. And never paid for just the meet and greet. Just met for coffee or boba and see how we vibed. Most of the time though everything was already discussed either by email or text and the first meet was just to go straight to bed. And the meet and greets were the girls idea not mine. I prefer not to do them and have everything arranged beforehand and just meet at the hotel / motel to tap that ass.

  4. #7696
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a flake. Seems pretty hot and nice, open, hippie-ish, but wanted to FT to check our interactions. I can't but I suggested Snap. Twice I have gotten myself to a spot I can tap into a free Wi-Fi so I have the bandwidth to video call her, and she was crickets. I think she is new to the sugar game and unsure if she really wants to do this. So, I am just going to leave her alone, one of you guys can take a run at her. I did see some of her videos on her Snap, kind of out there, weird pets, and dancing w / some ganja guys, 'you know Mon?
    I've seen a couple girls with this handle. Are you able to share which one?

  5. #7695

    ComedicCutie

    This girl is a flake. Seems pretty hot and nice, open, hippie-ish, but wanted to FT to check our interactions. I can't but I suggested Snap. Twice I have gotten myself to a spot I can tap into a free Wi-Fi so I have the bandwidth to video call her, and she was crickets. I think she is new to the sugar game and unsure if she really wants to do this. So, I am just going to leave her alone, one of you guys can take a run at her. I did see some of her videos on her Snap, kind of out there, weird pets, and dancing w / some ganja guys, 'you know Mon?

  6. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.
    Yeah, she sent the same cut and paste to me.

    But I am texting w / her now, will speak to her tomorrow, and I don't take anything as a given.

  7. #7693
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.

  8. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?
    Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I think she's just in it to not actually enter an arrangement, but to make money off of quick meet and greets and dinners. If you'd like to invest the time and money into seeing where things go, that's totally fine. It just wasn't for me, as it wouldn't be mutually beneficial.

  9. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah1337  [View Original Post]
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?

  10. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.

  11. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.

  12. #7688
    So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1

  13. #7687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sugar Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.

    POT?

    FC?

    Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?

    Thanks.
    POT is a Potential SB. They become actual once they have been to the FC (Fucking Chamber.).

    Most of the acronyms originated on the Richmond VA SB thread which by default is functioning as the national clearing house for info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...mateurs-or-Not You should subscribe to this.

    Although you have been doing this for 20 years, things can change quickly. Here is a thread of gathered wisdom in the same forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ It is only 2 pages and a lot of good info.

    BAM.

  14. #7686
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    I used Seekca33 last week and it worked. The V one didn't or maybe I've used it too many times.

  15. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape