Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 748 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah1337  [View Original Post]
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?

  2. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.

  3. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.

  4. #7686
    So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1

  5. #7685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sugar Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.

    POT?

    FC?

    Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?

    Thanks.
    POT is a Potential SB. They become actual once they have been to the FC (Fucking Chamber.).

    Most of the acronyms originated on the Richmond VA SB thread which by default is functioning as the national clearing house for info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...mateurs-or-Not You should subscribe to this.

    Although you have been doing this for 20 years, things can change quickly. Here is a thread of gathered wisdom in the same forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ It is only 2 pages and a lot of good info.

    BAM.

  6. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    I used Seekca33 last week and it worked. The V one didn't or maybe I've used it too many times.

  7. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).

  8. #7682

    Any discounts?

    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.

  9. #7681

    Sugar Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.

    BAM.
    Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.

    POT?

    FC?

    Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?

    Thanks.

  10. #7680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Pii

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What is PII?
    Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.

    BAM.

  11. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.
    What is PII?

  12. #7678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    PrettyLittleThing

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.

  13. #7677
    So I guess my sugaring is on hold for now. My L.A. GF moved into my apartment complex in vegas. She has been staying with me till her place gets furnished (almost there). As I am not paying her and she was an SB for quite a while, I can't just get sex on demand although she did take care of me a couple of times the first week and paid for half the food bill. After 10 years it's more like being married in some ways. "not tonite honey my tummy hurts" etc etc. But I do appreciate the love and companionship and the sex is good when I can get it.

    She met my regular vegas girly and they got along OK. So she is approved. She literally hates the girl I was chasing in L. A. Last year (they finally met)(but that's more or less over now). And she is fine with my Dallas real GF visiting from time to time. And is happy I have a civi girl GF. We txt everyday for about an hour to keep it going till the next visit.

    She says she is fine with me dating / sugaring here and there and will even pay for it (yet to be seen) as my funds have gone to zilch due to buying a new car and some unforeseen medical bills. But I can't really say any of this qualifies as sugaring. I have lived long enough to know things will change and financially my life has always been a rollercoaster due to my bi-polar nature in general. But it's all the skills I picked up sugaring over the years that at least allows me to have something going on. And something is better than nothing & beggars can't be choosers. etc etc.

    So right now my seeking profile is turned off for the time being. And too bad because there are always a steady stream of hotties to choose from.

  14. #7676
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Found an aa "sb", seems more like a pro, maybe 95 lbs, super skinny, and maybe 36 Ds, they are huge, reason I say seems like a pro because she quoted me. 75 an hour, and I did meet her on SA, she took it like a champ as a car date LOL so I met her up and wanted to take her to a hotel and she quoted me. 95 since it was during the day LOL.
    Sounds wonderful could you drop a link?

  15. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Don't recommend going for her. Expected 4 $ for M&G, I explained why I don't normally do that after being burned / scammed so many times but eventually got talked into 2 $.

    Said she had to go take care of something work-related 20 min into our coffee date and I haven't heard from her since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape