Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 748 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7704
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    So I was chatting with an 18 yo Latina who clearly had never had a SD before. Clearly she had a mental block on pay to play, so offered her advice and played it low key about how it's just dating with extra benefits. M&G goes well, she's cute, nervous, but I get her to warm up. Plan a 2nd date and she agrees to meet at hotel. We chat a bit, I turn it sexual, we're both clean, she's on birth control and seems DTF. Start making out and I take off her clothes and start fingering her and she is WETTT. Then she says stop I can't do this. Ughhhh. We chat a bit more and she just can't get over the idea of feeling like she's getting paid for sex and what her mom would say. Never had that experience before but since I can't commiserate with anyone else I'd share with you degenerates.
    You did great for this scenario. A lot of these Latinas, their families are very protective, they aren't allowed to date when they live at home.

    I would not let this discourage you. Plenty of others at her level would not have gotten this far. If not w / her, w / someone else, if you persist.

    You should also cook up some way she can not feel like a hooker. Suggest you'll take her out and get her a nice gift. Bring a bouquet of supermarket flowers to the FC. Ask her if you can set her up w / a plan for her favorite salon to get her nails done.

  2. #7703

    Downside of younger SBs

    So I was chatting with an 18 yo Latina who clearly had never had a SD before. Clearly she had a mental block on pay to play, so offered her advice and played it low key about how it's just dating with extra benefits. M&G goes well, she's cute, nervous, but I get her to warm up. Plan a 2nd date and she agrees to meet at hotel. We chat a bit, I turn it sexual, we're both clean, she's on birth control and seems DTF. Start making out and I take off her clothes and start fingering her and she is WETTT. Then she says stop I can't do this. Ughhhh. We chat a bit more and she just can't get over the idea of feeling like she's getting paid for sex and what her mom would say. Never had that experience before but since I can't commiserate with anyone else I'd share with you degenerates.

  3. #7702

    SugarBook - Review

    SugarBook.com has a totally decent interface and search.

    Could be a great site if they recruited some ladies into it.

    Main problem is a total lack of active users. . . Only 2 white girls within last 24 hours in Los Angeles.

  4. #7701

    WealthyMen - Review

    Fine you lazy assholes, I'll TOFTT.

    WealthyMen.com is terrible!!

    Awful layout.

    Awful Filters / Search. Can't multi-select things like: slim + petite.

    Some profiles go directly to pay-to-video chat type sites.

    Sorting by recent login shows girls from all over the country instead of local area.

    You see other dudes commenting on pics. A bunch of lude comments on a girls pic is a total turnoff.

    Gross nude pics of pussys. . . Not classy.

    Just a disgusting site!

    Yuk!!

  5. #7700

    All other sites

    The name of this forum is "Sugar Daddy Sites", so. . . updated reviews of other sites (besides SA and SB) would be welcomed.

    I'm considering signing up for several, just to keep an eye on who's where. I had one girl awhile back who was much more "active" than she said.

    Here's a copy / paste of what I found from a "top 10" site.

    SugarDaddy.com: - Just a different skin to SecretBenefits.com - exact same site (so I read elsewhere on USASG)

    WhatsYourPrice: Best for strings arrangements.

    Ashley Madison: Best for affair sugaring.

    SugarDaddyMeet.com: Best for a large community.

    Wealthymen.com: Best for finding wealthy men.

    SugarBook.com: Best access to little black dating book.

    MillionaireMate.com: Best for wealthy and attractive singles.

    SugarDaddy.com: Best for sugar dating.

    EstablishedMen: Best for successful men.

    SugarDaddie.com: Best sugar daddy selection.

    AdultFriendFinder: Best for casual relationships.

    VictoriaMilan: Best for extramarital affairs.

  6. #7699

    SugarBook

    Anyone have info on SugarBook.com.

    They advertise here on USASG, I'm more wondering if these other sites besides SA and SB have more of the pros.

    I am not looking for pros, having accounts on these other sites might help weed out the pros.

    Any thoughts?

  7. #7698

    Used an HG tactic

    HG tells them "makeout and hand job".

    I modified that a bit for a first-timer to "makeout and blowjob" . . . Of course, not many girls are going to makeout, get fingered, give blowjob and not fuck. So lovely!

    -RanMan.

    P.S.: so quiet around here lately, let's hear some stories.

  8. #7697

    Very petite Asian

    I know its most likely not going to happen, but does anyone know of any girls petite Asian girls GFE friendly.

  9. #7696
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1
    I heard in Canada its legal to sell sex, but illegal to buy sex.

  10. #7695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.
    "Don't expect a free date with me" Oh geez. That means she's expecting payment just to take her on that coffee or dinner date. LOL You're already paying for that dinner so she's getting a free meal. In all the arrangements I've done over the years I've probably done a handful of meet and greets. And never paid for just the meet and greet. Just met for coffee or boba and see how we vibed. Most of the time though everything was already discussed either by email or text and the first meet was just to go straight to bed. And the meet and greets were the girls idea not mine. I prefer not to do them and have everything arranged beforehand and just meet at the hotel / motel to tap that ass.

  11. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a flake. Seems pretty hot and nice, open, hippie-ish, but wanted to FT to check our interactions. I can't but I suggested Snap. Twice I have gotten myself to a spot I can tap into a free Wi-Fi so I have the bandwidth to video call her, and she was crickets. I think she is new to the sugar game and unsure if she really wants to do this. So, I am just going to leave her alone, one of you guys can take a run at her. I did see some of her videos on her Snap, kind of out there, weird pets, and dancing w / some ganja guys, 'you know Mon?
    I've seen a couple girls with this handle. Are you able to share which one?

  12. #7693

    ComedicCutie

    This girl is a flake. Seems pretty hot and nice, open, hippie-ish, but wanted to FT to check our interactions. I can't but I suggested Snap. Twice I have gotten myself to a spot I can tap into a free Wi-Fi so I have the bandwidth to video call her, and she was crickets. I think she is new to the sugar game and unsure if she really wants to do this. So, I am just going to leave her alone, one of you guys can take a run at her. I did see some of her videos on her Snap, kind of out there, weird pets, and dancing w / some ganja guys, 'you know Mon?

  13. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.
    Yeah, she sent the same cut and paste to me.

    But I am texting w / her now, will speak to her tomorrow, and I don't take anything as a given.

  14. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.

  15. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?
    Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I think she's just in it to not actually enter an arrangement, but to make money off of quick meet and greets and dinners. If you'd like to invest the time and money into seeing where things go, that's totally fine. It just wasn't for me, as it wouldn't be mutually beneficial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape