Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 25014
-
06-10-23 09:39 #19584Senior Member

Posts: 131Day rates
I don't live in the area anymore but sometimes nostalgically stalk the board. I dated a married hot unhappy Russian woman for a while and we needed a place to fuck we would go to Ramada by windham in rehoboth area out 44. They accept cash and have a day rate where you check in in the morning and have to be out by 4. Most times I didn't even need to show an I'd. Rooms spacious and clean. Better than the cheaper options west of providence.
Originally Posted by Jamo777
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 07:12 #19583Senior Member

Posts: 3748Fat and sloppy?
The above post was apparently in response to a discussion about Middle Eastern Jasmine.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
So, the non-condom use surely attracts me! But I'm wondering just what you mean by fat and sloppy? She was indeed on my shortlist till I heard that. However, I have seen a couple of pictures in her Facebook around new years and earlier this spring, one with the date shown as March.
Her Facebook is indeed easy to find if you have any sleuthing skills. By my lights she looks pretty damn good in those pics, and she does not look really fat at all. She does not look skinny, mind you, but rather looks like she has a decent, well-proportioned figure, and her face looks fucking gorgeous.
So, are there any heavily Cuntributing seniors on here who have seen her very recently, that is, within the past 3 or 4 weeks, let's say, who can comment about the state of her weight? Mainly, whether she's now significantly fatter than in those Facebook pics?
I can not, of course, post the Facebook link in the public forum. But I can by PM, if you are a highly trusted senior who has seen her recently, and could make the comparison?
And Damn! Am I the only one around here with a phone camera? I wish some of you other perverts would also post some pictures of these women! 90% will let you I'd estimate. They usually love showing off for a camera! Usually all you have to do is ask!
-
06-09-23 21:49 #19582Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't
Don't awful, rushes session and had handler knock on door before session ended. Also a junkie if that's not your thing. Did a review a few posts back.
Originally Posted by Wwhat119
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 17:50 #19581Senior Member

Posts: 191Redhead UTR
Tried to edit post. Something seems shady with this one. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 15:39 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 191UTR Redhead
Been messaging on fb with an utr redhead. She's selling content, but also willing to meet up. I have not met up with her yet because neither she nor I can host, but am willing to pass along her info to senior members. If you have an utr that can host to trade, even better. Her fb pic is attached.
-
06-09-23 11:57 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 239What are you looking to spend?
Originally Posted by LittleWilly540
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 09:50 #19578Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm heading down in a few weeks for a few days. Can anyone recommend a girl for a longer outcall engagement? Looking for 2-3 hours. Maybe drinks and food. Maybe overnight. Depends on the vibe. Anyone have any tips for RI?
-
06-08-23 20:23 #19577Senior Member

Posts: 198Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/530703936623
Has anyone tried this one yet? Wants a bit much for a qv and hhr but just curious
-
06-08-23 18:24 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 31Hoping to get one more visit but based on her condition and the obvious hard life I saw a few months ago I would be shocked if she is around much longer. It's awful and heartbreaking because she is a really sweet woman. She seemed lonely after our encounter so I took her out for Tacos.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 15:31 #19575Regular Member

Posts: 22Where to go?
Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is that I had a new friend lined up for this week, but had nowhere to go. She wanted 3 but with a room and early check in (these places want after 3 pm) I was pushing 4.5. I had pictures, but never met her in person. She didn't want to do the SUV thing. Soooo. The cost to benefit ratio kicked in, and I started losing interest especially because I don't have a lot of time. If I had a set place and costs with the right girl, I'd be in better shape. Not easy. I figured someone may have a solution to this problem seeing this is the forum of knowledge for such topics.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 12:45 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 283Not surprising as it will only get worst. Her days are numbered.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 12:44 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 283Moving on
I have seen her now for over ten years and It's getting harder because she has let herself go. She's getting fat and sloppy. In her prime, she was not tight. Also, her high volume and non-condom use have me moving on. But man I have a ton of memories of her. Great woman, I paid the same price for my time with her. It's a bargain but I would rater keep my old memories than have new ones at this point.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 07:38 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 2109Restrooms
I would not use the types of stalls where outsiders can look inside. But the ones where the door closes shut (e. G. Starbucks, Dunkin, Burger King) can work for a quickie with a trusted girl. I once took Courtney (Revere) into a Dunkin restroom. With our bad luck, two minutes in someone knocked (probably had a bio-emergency). She panicked and opened the door before checking with me. I was in a somewhat compromised position but we got out unscathed. I'd rather spend the money for the room. Some of the dive motels (Providence RI, Springfield MA, Manchester NH) will take $50 cash for a couple of hours. I've been there off and on several times with no bad results (the cop in the parking lot is not there for you, trust me). But mostly I'd rather spend another $50 for a much nicer place and a longer time limit.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 07:22 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 1251Short Stay
See post #268 in General Topics, General Reports from New One. Good luck.
-
06-08-23 06:13 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 3748Where to go?
This is indeed an intractable problem sometimes, if one wants to keep costs down. The cheapest day use motels that I've found are about 90 bucks after taxes. So that is some, but really very little savings, compared to just paying a regular overnight rate. If anyone knows any cheap motels which are not unsavory police-attracting, abysmal smelly junkie pits, though, it might be helpful for those in the know to list any recommendations here? That would surely benefit the entire community's economy!
Originally Posted by Jamo777
[View Original Post]
I have taken them into video store booths, but those are surely no Cheaters-style fuck couches! The ones I've been in have hard benches and can really mess up ones ass if they are bouncing on on you while fucking CG! And they are too cramped to even try to bend them over and rail them from behind. The only solution other than that, or a car date, though, I suppose is to go and find a secluded spot, such as on a beach? I've been offered that, in fact, by certain nature-loving hoes, but I'm too old for that, I need to fuck on something that more closely resembles a bed!
I have thought about taking them into a bathroom stall somewhere, but I'm afraid that could attract too much unwanted attention, plus, not every hoe would necessarily go for that. Indeed, I've only actually successfully pulled that off in Thailand, where nobody gives a shit (pun not originally intended!).
So, I, too, would like to hear about some clever solutions to this very real problem, if anyone has got any suggestions?











Reply With Quote



