Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 25015
-
06-08-23 06:13 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 3748Where to go?
This is indeed an intractable problem sometimes, if one wants to keep costs down. The cheapest day use motels that I've found are about 90 bucks after taxes. So that is some, but really very little savings, compared to just paying a regular overnight rate. If anyone knows any cheap motels which are not unsavory police-attracting, abysmal smelly junkie pits, though, it might be helpful for those in the know to list any recommendations here? That would surely benefit the entire community's economy!
Originally Posted by Jamo777
[View Original Post]
I have taken them into video store booths, but those are surely no Cheaters-style fuck couches! The ones I've been in have hard benches and can really mess up ones ass if they are bouncing on on you while fucking CG! And they are too cramped to even try to bend them over and rail them from behind. The only solution other than that, or a car date, though, I suppose is to go and find a secluded spot, such as on a beach? I've been offered that, in fact, by certain nature-loving hoes, but I'm too old for that, I need to fuck on something that more closely resembles a bed!
I have thought about taking them into a bathroom stall somewhere, but I'm afraid that could attract too much unwanted attention, plus, not every hoe would necessarily go for that. Indeed, I've only actually successfully pulled that off in Thailand, where nobody gives a shit (pun not originally intended!).
So, I, too, would like to hear about some clever solutions to this very real problem, if anyone has got any suggestions?
-
06-07-23 23:42 #19569Regular Member

Posts: 22Fries
I would like some fries. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:54 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 2109Lol
Would you like fries with that?
Originally Posted by Jamo777
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:41 #19567Regular Member

Posts: 22Foxxi
How was her location?? Clean? In a decent area? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Funseekr
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:36 #19566Regular Member

Posts: 22Question on Location for UTR Pals
This may be a strange question. I have been out of the game for a while, but trying to find a solid UTR type (not a pro). My issue is I don't have a location to play at. So, when I find one and I can't go to their place, I'm SOL. Does anyone know of a decent place to take a girl for action that's clean and not too expensive? Thanks!! P.S. If anyone has a reasonable hot, younger chick to share that hosts (and looking for friends) , I'm down.
-
06-07-23 18:09 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 31She is a train wreck but she is the only escort that would let me go BBATM multiple times, then swallowing for a finish.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:17 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 239Yeah, I don't get the love for her. I think the age of the monger must have something to do with it. She was one of the worst experiences of my life, and I didn't find her even remotely attractive in person. Awful, rushed and dry BJ that was really just a glorified HJ. I'm 39.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:54 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 175Joelle
Met with Joelle yesterday for the first. I was duly UN-impressed. She rushed me. She seemed bored. She told me about her Lung Cancer and Chemo and her hair falling off. You know, all the things you love to hear before you're going to nail her. All told it was 130 which was 50 more than I should have paid.
-
06-05-23 21:35 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 34Sandy
Pros: Sane, no hard drugs, easy on the eyes, clean place.
Originally Posted by RickWashashore
[View Original Post]
Cons: Rushes, raises the price, everything covered, implants, has a handler, scripted routine.
I won't repeat.
-
06-05-23 20:50 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 2109Destiny
Haha. Thanks for the character sketch there. Much appreciated. I knew bits and pieces of this and never had any desire to see the quickie legend. AMP on steroids LOL.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:30 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 889She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:10 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 55Manic Monday FsGfe QVs!! - Anyone see her?
Anyone see her? She posts all the time! She is large but? You never know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/762474973537
-
06-05-23 18:55 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 239She's real, everything covered, good time, private loft.
Originally Posted by RickWashashore
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 18:54 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 239The Real Destiny is well known and reviewed, but stopped taking new clients during Covid. That is a scam using her pics.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 18:34 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 231Pretty sure that's not Destiny
There's reports of someone using her photos and demanding a deposit. Also as far as I know Destiny was incall only, and only oral so this doesn't read at all like the actual Destiny.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




