Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19569

    Fries

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Would you like fries with that?
    I would like some fries. Thanks!

  2. #19568

    Lol

    Would you like fries with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamo777  [View Original Post]
    This may be a strange question. I have been out of the game for a while, but trying to find a solid UTR type (not a pro). My issue is I don't have a location to play at. So, when I find one and I can't go to their place, I'm SOL. Does anyone know of a decent place to take a girl for action that's clean and not too expensive? Thanks!! P.S. If anyone has a reasonable hot, younger chick to share that hosts (and looking for friends) , I'm down.

  3. #19567

    Foxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. Pretty good time, head game is on point. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either and much to my surprise she swallowed me down right to the balls. Delightful surprise for sure. After watching her for a while we moved to 69. She's clean shaved. With a very tasty pie. Enjoyed 69 with her for quite a while. Went to doggy for a bit which was a nice view. She did take it bare. Then back to oral as she was a pleasure to watch. I ran over on my time but she didn't want me leaving unsatisfied. Back to 69 and finally blew in her mouth. She teased me and said "got you" LOL. I would definitely repeat. She also let me grab a quick shower before hand. I asked as I had just come from work. Figure that is probably some helpful info.
    How was her location?? Clean? In a decent area? Thanks!

  4. #19566

    Question on Location for UTR Pals

    This may be a strange question. I have been out of the game for a while, but trying to find a solid UTR type (not a pro). My issue is I don't have a location to play at. So, when I find one and I can't go to their place, I'm SOL. Does anyone know of a decent place to take a girl for action that's clean and not too expensive? Thanks!! P.S. If anyone has a reasonable hot, younger chick to share that hosts (and looking for friends) , I'm down.

  5. #19565
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't get the love for her. I think the age of the monger must have something to do with it. She was one of the worst experiences of my life, and I didn't find her even remotely attractive in person. Awful, rushed and dry BJ that was really just a glorified HJ. I'm 39.
    She is a train wreck but she is the only escort that would let me go BBATM multiple times, then swallowing for a finish.

  6. #19564
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    Met with Joelle yesterday for the first. I was duly UN-impressed. She rushed me. She seemed bored. She told me about her Lung Cancer and Chemo and her hair falling off. You know, all the things you love to hear before you're going to nail her. All told it was 130 which was 50 more than I should have paid.
    Yeah, I don't get the love for her. I think the age of the monger must have something to do with it. She was one of the worst experiences of my life, and I didn't find her even remotely attractive in person. Awful, rushed and dry BJ that was really just a glorified HJ. I'm 39.

  7. #19563

    Joelle

    Met with Joelle yesterday for the first. I was duly UN-impressed. She rushed me. She seemed bored. She told me about her Lung Cancer and Chemo and her hair falling off. You know, all the things you love to hear before you're going to nail her. All told it was 130 which was 50 more than I should have paid.

  8. #19562

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.
    Pros: Sane, no hard drugs, easy on the eyes, clean place.

    Cons: Rushes, raises the price, everything covered, implants, has a handler, scripted routine.

    I won't repeat.

  9. #19561

    Destiny

    Haha. Thanks for the character sketch there. Much appreciated. I knew bits and pieces of this and never had any desire to see the quickie legend. AMP on steroids LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.

  10. #19560
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?
    She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.

  11. #19559

    Manic Monday FsGfe QVs!! - Anyone see her?

    Anyone see her? She posts all the time! She is large but? You never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/762474973537

  12. #19558
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.
    She's real, everything covered, good time, private loft.

  13. #19557
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?
    The Real Destiny is well known and reviewed, but stopped taking new clients during Covid. That is a scam using her pics.

  14. #19556

    Pretty sure that's not Destiny

    There's reports of someone using her photos and demanding a deposit. Also as far as I know Destiny was incall only, and only oral so this doesn't read at all like the actual Destiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?

  15. #19555

    Chanel

    Currently in the process of speaking to this is one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...c/564756642494 Will be sure to report back if things follow through (which I am hoping they really do.) She is exactly my type. I read a couple of reports from TER, things are hopeful, but in the meantime, anyone here experience her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape