Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 1365 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19555

    Chanel

    Currently in the process of speaking to this is one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...c/564756642494 Will be sure to report back if things follow through (which I am hoping they really do.) She is exactly my type. I read a couple of reports from TER, things are hopeful, but in the meantime, anyone here experience her?

  2. #19554

    Foxii

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Whoops. Had it spelled wrong for those trying to find her. Also grabbed a link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126
    There's a review on another site that graphically describes a session. Some will be rushing to see her after reading. Not my cup of tea but all you Raw guys check it out.

  3. #19553

    Destiny

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?

  4. #19552

    Too good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    "Hot young girl" blocked me after I said something like, "If you really are the girl in the pictures, I'm definitely interested. " I'd love to be wrong, but I assume that means the pics aren't real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/873794062709
    The photo of her sitting on the bed shows up in ads all over the country with different numbers. You were lucky to be blocked!

  5. #19551

    Sandy Soccer Mom

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.

  6. #19550

    Sandy Soccer Mom

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.

  7. #19549

    Foxxii

    Can you provide a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. Pretty good time, head game is on point. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either and much to my surprise she swallowed me down right to the balls. Delightful surprise for sure. After watching her for a while we moved to 69. She's clean shaved. With a very tasty pie. Enjoyed 69 with her for quite a while. Went to doggy for a bit which was a nice view. She did take it bare. Then back to oral as she was a pleasure to watch. I ran over on my time but she didn't want me leaving unsatisfied. Back to 69 and finally blew in her mouth. She teased me and said "got you" LOL. I would definitely repeat. She also let me grab a quick shower before hand. I asked as I had just come from work. Figure that is probably some helpful info.

  8. #19548

    Foxii

    Whoops. Had it spelled wrong for those trying to find her. Also grabbed a link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126

  9. #19547

    Probably too good to be true

    "Hot young girl" blocked me after I said something like, "If you really are the girl in the pictures, I'm definitely interested. " I'd love to be wrong, but I assume that means the pics aren't real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/873794062709

  10. #19546

    Link?

    That sounds like heaven. I dream about a girl swallowing me in 69 after a good fucking. Do you have a link? I know I've seen her ad before, but I can't keep all of these ads straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. Pretty good time, head game is on point. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either and much to my surprise she swallowed me down right to the balls. Delightful surprise for sure. After watching her for a while we moved to 69. She's clean shaved. With a very tasty pie. Enjoyed 69 with her for quite a while. Went to doggy for a bit which was a nice view. She did take it bare. Then back to oral as she was a pleasure to watch. I ran over on my time but she didn't want me leaving unsatisfied. Back to 69 and finally blew in her mouth. She teased me and said "got you" LOL. I would definitely repeat. She also let me grab a quick shower before hand. I asked as I had just come from work. Figure that is probably some helpful info.

  11. #19545

    Foxxi

    Just had a visit with her. Pretty good time, head game is on point. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either and much to my surprise she swallowed me down right to the balls. Delightful surprise for sure. After watching her for a while we moved to 69. She's clean shaved. With a very tasty pie. Enjoyed 69 with her for quite a while. Went to doggy for a bit which was a nice view. She did take it bare. Then back to oral as she was a pleasure to watch. I ran over on my time but she didn't want me leaving unsatisfied. Back to 69 and finally blew in her mouth. She teased me and said "got you" LOL. I would definitely repeat. She also let me grab a quick shower before hand. I asked as I had just come from work. Figure that is probably some helpful info.

  12. #19544

    It's just a bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    Maia is the real deal, down to earth grounded as they come, fun time treat her well. Peyton on the other hand, not so good, her pictures are very filtered, and found her prices wayyyyy to high for what she offers. Bottom line would not repeat with her. Hope this helps.
    Looking at Maia's information, I see she is indeed appearing to be very rad and very attractive. It's just sad to me that it's 6 for an hour. That's just so much money. I get the game and I get the business, but holy crap. I can't compete with the prices and I feel like I'm getting boxed out. There's supply. There's demand. But goddamn inflation and capitalism is really ruining this.

  13. #19543
    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    Maia is the real deal, down to earth grounded as they come, fun time treat her well. Peyton on the other hand, not so good, her pictures are very filtered, and found her prices wayyyyy to high for what she offers. Bottom line would not repeat with her. Hope this helps.
    Thank you for the info!

    Very helpful and hopefully someone can let me know their thoughts on Chloe and Violet.

  14. #19542
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Providence soon and was wondering if anyone has seen Chloe Cartier, Maia Cassidy, Violet Wilde or Peyton Eastwood? All are on Tryst and just looking for a solid upscale provider that someone would recommended. Normally play in GA and CA and have no experience in the Northeast. Thank you!
    Maia is the real deal, down to earth grounded as they come, fun time treat her well. Peyton on the other hand, not so good, her pictures are very filtered, and found her prices wayyyyy to high for what she offers. Bottom line would not repeat with her. Hope this helps.

  15. #19541

    To Aces High

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't trust that site! That's site is full of scams and stolen pictures! Somebody even recently stole Destiny's photos and has been using them with a fake number looking for a deposit. My advice is to stay away.
    Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. Sailor02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape